Roe vs Wade Overturned

Meh, not apples to apples logically. Is there a difference between you burning down a barn on your own property and someone trespassing on your land and burning it down? If so, then there is obviously a difference between someone murdering a fetus in utero and aborting a pregnancy.
I think the logic would ask whether it’s actually a barn in both cases independent of who burned it down.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
There’s a video many can’t stomach. Abortion of a baby that keeps trying to move away from the curette trying to slice it up. Speaks volumes.
Still waiting on the abortion supporters to explain to me why the baby has to be killed and not just removed in many of these cases in order to try and save the babies' lives...

Meh, not apples to apples logically. Is there a difference between you burning down a barn on your own property and someone trespassing on your land and burning it down? If so, then there is obviously a difference between someone murdering a fetus in utero and aborting a pregnancy.

Women have been prosecuted in blue states for drug overdoses and other things that have lead to THEIR baby dying in the womb.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yeah? So what percentage happen after 15 weeks? And for what reason?… since people are taking issue.

I’m assuming you’ll say maternal health, which I’ve never seen a law that did not make exceptions for maternal health. Are you claiming MS did not?

If you believe they’re almost all before 16 weeks, why was the MS bill bad?

I’m assuming you’ll say maternal health, which I’ve never seen a law that did not make exceptions for maternal health. Are you claiming MS did not?

If you believe they’re almost all before 16 weeks, why was the MS bill bad?
I don’t really know or care about any MS law, I’m just reporting what ACTUALLY happens in the real world.

One of the most illogical things I’ve ever read

The state of Tennessee is free to **** all over your rights, but you are free to move. Those people that can't afford to move, well "lol **** them", too bad. Or stay, while the state treats you as a second class citizen. What will come down the pike is the epitome of control.
Sort of like how Blue states would deprive me of my right to bear arms or my right to employment if I decline a medical procedure?

That still doesn’t equate to legal, planned aborting of a pregnancy.

If it’s just a clump of cells until 20 or so weeks how can anyone be charged and convicted of murder for harming it? Especially the mother? That would be like a farmer burning up his tractor in his barn during a drunken rage.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back