Riots if Obama loses

Do you honestly believe this garbage?

We are not born inherently equal. We are born inherently unequal. Hell, this argument has been made for the existence of God; being that every person has a special talent. We are all born with different physical and mental capabilities. When I was born, I was born with a 0% chance of ever being the fastest man in the world.

If you would like a simpler example, you could take the difference between my sister and I. My sister is very creative and outgoing. The down side is that she isn't very bright. I, on the other hand, tend to be decently bright but lack any sort of creativity at all. Additionally, I believe it is impossible for me to pick up another language being that I am dyslexic; you should see my posts before spell check, red everywhere. Now, both my sister and I were born to the same parents and grew up in the same neighborhood. We went to the same elementary, middle, and high school. We were just born with different capabilities.
If that is where you are going with that, fine. :hi:

I guess calm and orderly was what the rioters and McVeigh were aiming for with their actions. My bad.

Rioters? Do you even know WTF happened? They parked a box truck loaded with fuel oil and fertilizer on the street in front of the federal building and blew it up.....they werent throwing rocks through windows and pummelling innocent people in the streets.....Gump

VN Store

Back