Riley to USC…the inevitable Josh Heupel to OU freak out thread

Ain’t even gonna sweat it. Tennessee has been here to many times for any of us to worry.
True. It’s like being arrested multiple times. After a while it’s like eff it, if I get arrested who cares. As a UT fan, a good coaching hand wringing is just a way of life now so eff it

Reactions: Volatility
This may explain why LSU is cozying up to Mark Stoops lately.

And in all the backwash, someone is going to snatch up Dan Mullen. Maybe not a heavyweight, but a Kentucky or Va Tech.

For LSU, Dave Aranda paired with a really good OC could be dangerous for anyone they play.

BTW, if we lose CJH, Mike Gundy will get yet another pay raise! He has been doing pretty good since the Mullet was chopped off!

Not really understanding the Riley leaving OU for USC. Seems like a lateral move to me. I thought Riley would get a NFL job at some point. Another thing to consider is the fact that Stoops had the cupboard stocked pretty good before Riley took over but that’s not the case at USC. He could struggle a bit at first

Reactions: BillD83 and kcvols1
Hire the best. Take care of them the best you can. If they leave, give them your best. Never counter.

Jaws...you were a real Mullen fan and made a good case for the guy. Any insight into why his team would just quit on him? I am not reveling in UFs misfortune (at the moment) but am truly curious. I thought the guy would be there for a long time.

Last edited:
Tennessee fans need to get Lane Kiffin out of their heads.

Never going to happen. TN fans crap their pants wondering where Joey Freshwater is going to coach. If he took the UF job, some VN members would have had a stroke. It’s pitiful.

VN Store

Back