Requesting prayers

Hold your family tight and lean on Christ! I'll be praying for you bud!

I certainly will. I know this is random, but I have been thinking about it for some time. I would like to do something in the future as a gift to my wife that honors his memory in some way. I've had random thoughts of things to do from a general picture to organizing a fundraiser in his name to support that type of cancer. I doubt there is a ton out there because it was so rare. Any advice, experiences, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

MBRO!!! Still kicking cancer’s a** and taking names? Seriously, you holding up ok? Able to enjoy the summer?
I just finished another round of chemo. I go in 2 weeks for an MRI and bloodwork. If the bloodwork is ok I'll start my September round of chemo just in time for football.

I was able to get to a couple of family reunions over the summer. One for Mama's side and one for my dad's side, so it was nice getting to see cousins I haven't seen in a couple of years. Thanks for asking bud!

Praying for him bud! Let know how it goes.

Thanks guys! Surgery went well, lasted about 1.5 hours. He's staying a 2nd night in the hospital because he can't bend his knee to the point the therapy crew wants yet and has had some minor issues with his blood sugar. Should go home Thursday.

VN Store

Back