Republican Jim Jordan Accused of Covering Up Sexual Abuse

Which is worse? A healthy adult college male wrestler who lets an old man “molest” him or the guy that laughs at the possibility?

EQwl2vgXUAIWqku

Classic liberal go to..

Accusations with no merrit because you can't argue your beliefs with facts.

Reactions: StarRaider
Which is worse? A healthy adult college male wrestler who lets an old man “molest” him or the guy that laughs at the possibility?

I’m a bit lost on this story. What makes it molestation? Seems these were all college age men. I will admit to a given level of ignorance on this story in general, but what’s the distinction here that I’m missing?

Can we vote to have Jim Jordan sexually abused? Maybe he and Avanati could be cell mates someday?

surprise-sexis-the-best-sex-to-wake-upto-unless-youre-25988700.png

I’m a bit lost on this story. What makes it molestation? Seems these were all college age men. I will admit to a given level of ignorance on this story in general, but what’s the distinction here that I’m missing?

I don’t know all of the details but the way I understand it is when Jordan was a wrestling coach at OSU the team doctor was molesting some of the wrestlers and he ignored it.

Really? My response sounds like a victim? I was partially kidding but now I know I hit the nail on the head

It’s pretty simple, if those wrestlers were molested by the doctor it’s because they either wanted to be or at least allowed it.

Reactions: 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back