Republican Jim Jordan Accused of Covering Up Sexual Abuse

Coug

"A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and that he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach."

"John Doe 42 is the second person to say he told Jordan directly about either being approached or molested by Strauss, who was found by independent investigators to have sexually abused 177 male students over two decades."

Second man accuses Rep. Jim Jordan of ignoring OSU abuse

"A professional referee says in a lawsuit filed Thursday that disgraced doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match at Ohio State University, and that he reported the encounter directly to Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who was then the assistant coach."

"John Doe 42 is the second person to say he told Jordan directly about either being approached or molested by Strauss, who was found by independent investigators to have sexually abused 177 male students over two decades."

Second man accuses Rep. Jim Jordan of ignoring OSU abuse

It just so happens that the only person told is a sitting Republican congressman. What a coinky-dink!!!

177 victims and 2 of them, 25 years later, accuse a Republican of having been told about it? Okay. I'm seeing a pattern here. SCOTUS nominee that likes beer anybody?

Believe the men. Am I right or am I right? Believe the Republicans. Am I right or am I right? I see a pattern all right. Every time a republican does anything wrong, blame the Democrats and some off the wall conspiracy you made up on the spot.

1581680196495.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
D0b8z6fUcAAoFku.png

Believe the men. Am I right or am I right? Believe the Republicans. Am I right or am I right? I see a pattern all right.

Accuse a Republican of being an accessory to sexual abuse decades later with no way to prove their involvement or not. Interesting strategy. It's a good tactic to tarnish a person without allowing them any opportunity to clear their name. Kavanaugh was never proven to have done a damn thing but the Dems get to use those accusations forever.

Step 1: create the narrative that your political opponent was involved in heinous acts that decades later can't be proven true or not. Suggest that your target has to be guilty due to the easily proven association with the (conveniently) deceased perpetrator.

Step 2: circulate memes around social media that will promote the narrative suggested in step 1.

Believe the men. Am I right or am I right? Believe the Republicans. Am I right or am I right? I see a pattern all right. Every time a republican does anything wrong, blame the Democrats and some off the wall conspiracy you made up on the spot.

View attachment 261565

You see what you want to see and what you want the low information Leftists to believe.

Step 1: create the narrative that your political opponent was involved in heinous acts that decades later can't be proven true or not. Suggest that your target has to be guilty due to the easily proven association with the (conveniently) deceased perpetrator.

Step 2: circulate memes around social media that will promote the narrative suggested in step 1.
That;s not a meme, it's a Photoshoped image of jordan wearing his wrestling garb in congress. Pure entertainment. What do you think this picture says?

That;s not a meme, it's a Photoshoped image of jordan wearing his wrestling garb in congress. Pure entertainment. What do you think this picture says?

It says "remember this guy... he's the one that covered up a sexual assault accusation. Look at him attacking our beloved, deceased person of color."

What I see is you warping yourself around his nuts, pounding the keyboard claiming his innocence and blaming Dems.

And you're blinded by the politically motivated timing. 1994. Perp died in 2005. Make it look like the powerful Republican is behind the sexual abuse scandal.

View attachment 261565
Was he the only coach told? Or the only coach the libs want to discredit?

View attachment 261565

How many lying witnesses were punished in the Kavanaugh hearings? How many earned lucrative book deals?

Step 3: create ties to the Republican to confuse low information voters even more. BTW, this guy left tOSU 5 years before Jordan was an assistant coach there and is accused of a crime in 2018. But create that narrative with ties back to our targeted Republican. Also, story is a year old.

"According to a resume Freidenberg posted online, he claimed to have been the “wrestling manager” at Ohio State University from 1979 to 1982 — which is the same time frame that team doctor Richard Strauss was allegedly sexually abusing wrestlers."

News flash, they confirmed the liar's appointment to the Supreme Court.
Dr Ford was appointed? It tickles me that you guys only get upset when a Republican, Christian, or a white person is accused of something. That's literally the only time several of you will start a thread, or comment. Wrong is wrong, despite which party the person belongs to, or can be associated with.

Dr Ford was appointed? It tickles me that you guys only get upset when a Republican, Christian, or a white person is accused of something. That's literally the only time several of you will start a thread, or comment. Wrong is wrong, despite which party the person belongs to, or can be associated with.
Agreed. The Democrats to Republican crook threads would be 10 to 1 if they didn't ignore them.

All hypocrites.

News flash, they confirmed the liar's appointment to the Supreme Court.

.. I guess it was a fair deal . The right found it’s backbone , K got a lifetime appointment, we got a new nickname out of it ( Spartacus) , little miss “I can recall any specific details “got her go fund me money and we got to see the beginnings of two failed liberal presidential candidates.

VN Store

Back