Republican Jim Jordan Accused of Covering Up Sexual Abuse

News flash, they confirmed the liar's appointment to the Supreme Court.

If he lied during the hearings he'd be a plaintiff, not a SC judge. Mission accomplished. Accused of sexual misconduct and lying under oath... Nothing Burger, but let's keep repeating the unproven charges to tarnish the man. Probably creates more political capital than if the nomination failed and he went away.

.. I guess it was a fair deal . The right found it’s backbone , K got a lifetime appointment, we got a new nickname out of it ( Spartacus) , little miss “I can recall any specific details “got her go fund me money and we got to see the beginnings of two failed liberal presidential candidates.
The right took a beating in the following election because they didn't have a backbone. Now that it''s proven they share the same Abby Normal brain, the voters will burn your windmill down.

That’s a weak troll attempt . It’s the equivalent of saying all guys that call themselves Mick in a political forum is a Richard smoker .
It got you to respond and try to flip it at me. Worked like a charm. Sorry you felt the need to defend Jordan and attack me. Good Job.

Reactions: Septic
If he lied during the hearings he'd be a plaintiff, not a SC judge. Mission accomplished. Accused of sexual misconduct and lying under oath... Nothing Burger, but let's keep repeating the unproven charges to tarnish the man. Probably creates more political capital than if the nomination failed and he went away.
And if she lied she would be in jail. See how that works? Probably not. But go ahead and accuse Jordan's accuser of lying. You have nothing else.

And if she lied she would be in jail. See how that works? Probably not. But go ahead and accuse Jordan's accuser of lying. You have nothing else.

Not a good look to go after the poor alleged victim. Who initiates criminal charges and what is their end game? See how that works?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
The right took a beating in the following election because they didn't have a backbone. Now that it''s proven they share the same Abby Normal brain, the voters will burn your windmill down.
We sure took a beating in the Senate during the 2018 elections

Thread title: Republican Jim Jordan Accused of Covering Up Sexual Abuse

Start with the word "Republican": check

Include the target's name: check

Include the words "Accused of": check

Include the words "Covering Up": check

Conclude with the words "Sexual Abuse": check

Mission accomplished.

😭😭😭

Step 1: create the narrative that your political opponent was involved in heinous acts that decades later can't be proven true or not. Suggest that your target has to be guilty due to the easily proven association with the (conveniently) deceased perpetrator.

Step 2: circulate memes around social media that will promote the narrative suggested in step 1.
Where did you get a copy of the Democratic playbook?

Thread title: Republican Jim Jordan Accused of Covering Up Sexual Abuse

Start with the word "Republican": check

Include the target's name: check

Include the words "Accused of": check

Include the words "Covering Up": check

Conclude with the words "Sexual Abuse": check

Mission accomplished.

Probably holding back "scheme", "hatched", and "henchmen" in reserve.

Coug the Canadian is obsessed with the USA.

Reactions: vols40

Apparently at this point neither do the accusers

EQwl2vgXUAIWqku

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back