Report: Florida football under NCAA investigation

I don't know if Florida would hire Kiffin if the NCAA hammers them. He could be a risk they don't want to take on.
he got in trouble here. didn't get into any additional trouble at USC, all of that was from the Pete Carrol days. No trouble at FAU. no trouble at Ole Miss. I doubt that is scaring anyone from hiring him.

plus you have the rehab years with Saban too.

he got in trouble here. didn't get into any additional trouble at USC, all of that was from the Pete Carrol days. No trouble at FAU. no trouble at Ole Miss. I doubt that is scaring anyone from hiring him.

Some of them fall off the wagon at some point. Kiffin will relapse at some point.

Might wanna re-check Lane at USC

They got in trouble for quite a few things. Multiple players using the same numbers, etc.

Reactions: VolNExile
Some of them fall off the wagon at some point. Kiffin will relapse at some point.
based on what? I don't like the guy, I have never wanted him to come back to UT; but there isn't a history outside of UT.

based on what? I don't like the guy, I have never wanted him to come back to UT; but there isn't a history outside of UT.

He had mostly secondary violations at UT. During his time @ USC, I believe his infractions were relatively minor. Doesn't he still have an ongoing lawsuit against him and Ole Miss? This is outside of any type of recruiting infractions.

I don't know if Florida would hire Kiffin if the NCAA hammers them. He could be a risk they don't want to take on.
Haven't been following this closely but it seems the situation at Florida and what happened at Ole Miss this year are similar. Florida used NIL to sign a top ranked commit and then the deal fell apart and the player went elsewhere for I assume less money. Ole Miss signed or promised Baron and other players NIL deals to transfer but those deals also fell apart and Louisville signed them for what I assume to be less money. Both schools appear to have sketchy NIL collectives and I would be nervous if I were an Ole Miss fan considering Florida is now under investigation.

Reactions: VolTull
He had mostly secondary violations at UT. During his time @ USC, I believe his infractions were relatively minor. Doesn't he still have an ongoing lawsuit against him and Ole Miss? This is outside of any type of recruiting infractions.
The lawsuit I know of at Ole Miss is that player who stopped responding to coaches, stopped going to team events, and then got pissed and sued when he found out he lost his spot on the team. Yes the kid had some mental health issues, but I am not going to hold it against Kiffin for booting someone who went AWOL.

Serves them right. Hope they rot forever from it! If they won only one game over the following 20 seasons, it’d be one game too many! Stinky, ugly, scaly, jort wearin, two timin, piss balloon throwin, murderin rat bast@rd f_cks!

Florida has bigger fish to fry than the NCAA. No one cares about those clowns anymore

at least we are winning now. hated that we were cheating and still the worst team in the SEC some years.

Franky, there is probably a dirt on every SEC school not named Vanderbilt that the NCAA could dig up.

Funny they actually investigated Vandy a few years back. Frankly, the NCAA should only investigate winning programs IMO.

Reactions: LouderVol
Franky, there is probably a dirt on every SEC school not named Vanderbilt that the NCAA could dig up.

Funny they actually investigated Vandy a few years back. Frankly, the NCAA should only investigate winning programs IMO.
to go back to the OP school "If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying."

With all the talent right in their back yard, the money and resources that school has, it's a mystery how they have not been anywhere near the top of college football since Urban left.
They've literally only been at the top under Spurrier and Meyer. Like UGA under Kirbs. Winning big is easier said than done. That one of the reasons that regular everyday folks should have a very healthy respect for winning, and more importantly, for winners.

VN Store

Back