Report: Florida football under NCAA investigation

With all the talent right in their back yard, the money and resources that school has, it's a mystery how they have not been anywhere near the top of college football since Urban left. Of course, they beat the hell out of us most years and some in heart breaking fashion.

Last edited:
As much as I would love to believe something bad will happen to UF, I highly doubt it will. Just like with Michigan, they will get off with a slap on the wrist or nothing at all.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
As much as I would love to believe something bad will happen to UF, I highly doubt it will. Just like with Michigan, they will get off with a slap on the wrist or nothing at all.
I believe Michigan will keep the title, vacate the wins while Stalions was on staff, and Harbaugh gets a show cause, while working in the NFL and never looking back. It’s splitting the baby.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I believe Michigan will keep the title, vacate the wins while Stalions was on staff, and Harbaugh gets a show cause, while working in the NFL and never looking back. It’s splitting the baby.
You are more hopeful than I am. IMO, Michigan never deserved to be in the playoffs. But the scenario you just laid out would work. Although along with the 2020 recruiting violations, UM at the very least deserves what we got.

You are more hopeful than I am. IMO, Michigan never deserved to be in the playoffs. But the scenario you just laid out would work. Although along with the 2020 recruiting violations, UM at the very least deserves what we got.
I think there will be a fine equivalent to whatever they made from the playoffs, and a few scholarships taken away. Things like that sprinkled in. I think their target is Harbaugh. He has been a jerk, and continues to be an even bigger jerk now that he’s finally found some success. His “we’re innocent” comments after the championship are going to be the signature in an amicable divorce between him and college football.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Not a Michigan fan but better them winning it all than Bama or Georgia three peating

While I'm always cool with some Florida misery, it does annoy me how the NCAA loves to attack programs when they are down.

They wouldn't touch Saban with a 10 foot pole, and now same with Kirby. Regardless of the painfully obvious shady recruiting by both of those programs.

VN Store

Back