Report: Florida football under NCAA investigation

Wish we knew more about the violation. I'm told one of FSU's was a coach or some program employee gave a ride to a recruit to an NIL meeting.

So now you can throw hundreds of thousands or perhaps millions at recruits, but you can't give them a ride to pick up the check?

Wish we knew more about the violation. I'm told one of FSU's was a coach or some program employee gave a ride to a recruit to an NIL meeting.

So now you can throw hundreds of thousands or perhaps millions at recruits, but you can't give them a ride to pick up the check?
Fair to say the NIL program is a work in the making?

We really have to beat Florida next season no excuse to lose that game again, but I say this most years and yet somehow we still find a way to lose to them.
It’s a damnable shame. Learned to expect the crap. Apparently piss is our kryptonite…..

Florida will end up cleaning house, hire a new AD and then hire Kiffin from Ole Miss.

If only our new president cared about the state of our athletic program.

UF‘s athletic department has officially entered the Mike Hamilton stage.

Our big money donors are not happy….hasn’t been this bad since I was a student in the late 80s.

If only our new president cared about the state of our athletic program.

UF‘s athletic department has officially entered the Mike Hamilton stage.

Our big money donors are not happy….hasn’t been this bad since I was a student in the late 80s.
giphy.gif

Also, see my avi

Bruce Pearl took a kid to his house while his daughter's birthday BBQ was going on, and Armageddon ensued. So yeah.

I am seeing more Gata jerseys at the Goodwill these days. Not so much FSU stuff though.

This stems from quarterback Jalen Rashada being offered $13 million by the team and a booster to come to Florida. Remember how big a joke it was when they didn't pay up and the kid went to Arizona? BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! It gets even better. When they have to fire Billy Napier, it will be for cause. Writers are comparing this to the Pruitt debacle. Hopefully they get torched by the NCAA and no decent coach would touch the job with a 21 1/2' pole!

Last edited:
This stems from quarterback Jalen Rashada being offered $13 million by the team and a booster to come to Florida. Remember how big a joke it was when they didn't pay up and the kid went to Arizona? BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! it gets even better. When they have to fire Billy Napier, it will be for cause. Writers are comparing this to the Pruitt debacle. Hopefully they get torched by the NCAA and no decent coach would touch the job with a 21 1/2" pole!

If Georgia was behind this (which it sounds like they were), then I hope the rest of the SEC makes them pay.

Yep. Then they will hire Lame Kitten and we will get to see all the chicken littles on here shake in their boots.

Lane already saw once what can easily happen when you take a gig at a program under severe sanctions.

Wouldn't break my heart to see him get tarmacced again though.

Somehow Heupel has done quite well under some pretty heavy restrictions, but it's pretty easy to see some holes from the scholarship reductions. You can only hide those holes for so long before someone takes advantage of them

Reactions: VolZen

VN Store

Back