Rep Massie posts gun photo

If you bought those guns at a gun store, they’re all listed in your name. So his fear is someone will knowingly arm felons with weapons registered to themselves?

Seems like a reach
So when he sells each of the 10 guns he purchased legally, what documentation is required to file?

I'm sorry. Did you actually think Luther gives a damn about your rights?

No I know Luther’s philosophy very well when it comes to firearms and they don’t change . I just like trying to paint him into a corner and watch him twist his way out . 😊

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So when he sells each of the 10 guns he purchased legally, what documentation is required to file?

Those guns are all in his name. If he wishes to remove that, he must file documentation to have them placed in someone else’s name.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Those guns are all in his name. If he wishes to remove that, he must file documentation to have them placed in someone else’s name.

That's not how it works. Maybe in some states but in most there isn't an agency to file documentation of a sale.

That's not how it works. Maybe in some states but in most there isn't an agency to file documentation of a sale.

You can go through your local gun dealership and they can do it for you. I’ve done it before with a private sale

Different ideas about how to demonstrate structural power and command control over resources.

I’m not following. What ideas about structural power and control of resources determine homicide rates?

Correct but you want to punish me by taking away my rights like I was the target . See the problem ?
Nope. What right am I taking away from you? You will still be able to buy and own guns.
Was submitting to a background check and infringement on your 2a rights?

You can go through your local gun dealership and they can do it for you. I’ve done it before with a private sale

Yeah, you can do that so there is a record of transfer. But SUPPOSEDLY it is illegal for the federal .gov to maintain a registry.

No I know Luther’s philosophy very well when it comes to firearms and they don’t change . I just like trying to paint him into a corner and watch him twist his way out . 😊
Which you've yet been able to do.

Nope. What right am I taking away from you? You will still be able to buy and own guns.
Was submitting to a background check and infringement on your 2a rights?

If I have the right to do something now and I’m not the target because I don’t do wrong but you come along and restrict or take away my right to do it … yes submitting to a background check to decide if you have a right or not is most certainly an infringement of my rights . Not allowing a felon to own a firearm after they have paid their debt to society is an infringement of their rights .

VN Store

Back