Regional Hosting Sites, NCAA Selection Thoughts and Projections

Less than 24 hours to first pitch for regionals, here are my picks…

Tennessee
Notre Dame
Texas
Coastal Carolina

A&M
Louisville
Oklahoma
Virginia Tech
- - - -
Stanford
Maryland
North Carolina
Oklahoma State

Miami
LSU
UCLA
Oregon State

Omaha
Tennessee vs Texas
A&M vs Oklahoma
Stanford vs OSU
LSU vs Oregon State

I think all are solid picks. I don't think LSU beats UM if they get out of that region and I don't think Oklahoma beats VT. Otherwise, love it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I think all are solid picks. I don't think LSU beats UM if they get out of that region and I don't think Oklahoma beats VT. Otherwise, love it.
I think the LSU lineup will be brutal when they get Doughty and Berry back. The fielding has gotten a little better and I think the pitching can be average. Oklahoma is on fire right now. Kendall Rogers has them in the natty against Tennessee.

Reactions: Volunteer08

It’s too bad there isn’t a way to forecast the weather. They could have moved the regional if that existed.

In all seriousness, games aren’t going to be played tomorrow either. This regional won’t start till Sunday and likely won’t finish till Tuesday. Whoever comes out of that regional is going to be at a big disadvantage in the Supers.

Reactions: StarRaider
It’s too bad there isn’t a way to forecast the weather. They could have moved the regional if that existed.

In all seriousness, games aren’t going to be played tomorrow either. This regional won’t start till Sunday and likely won’t finish till Tuesday. Whoever comes out of that regional is going to be at a big disadvantage in the Supers.

Should have moved it to Marlins Park. Could’ve done triple headers with the Marlins playing last. Charge everyone $10 for entry and they may could get 1000 people in that stadium for a change.

Should have moved it to Marlins Park. Could’ve done triple headers with the Marlins playing last. Charge everyone $10 for entry and they may could get 1000 people in that stadium for a change.
Love Marlins Park, but you’re correct, no one shows up.

VN Store

Back