Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

How do you get perfect pelts? I've been shooting the head once with the 22 and still good at best.

Don't worry, I did the same thing in Marsten's voice in the first one. I took a trip to Colorado during when that game was out and kept referring to it as Marsten country. It's a sickness but great, nonetheless
Haha. It's mainly that I started to talk to my dog like it was my horse

Reactions: sierraorange
I'm still riding the paint horse I stole about 20 minutes into the game, there's bigger and faster but I'm oddly attached to it

I'm still riding the paint horse I stole about 20 minutes into the game, there's bigger and faster but I'm oddly attached to it
I bought a small black horse in Saint Denis, it's pretty fast and I also have a painted horse that I either just happened to find at a very specific place or i was given it as a "temporary horse".

I was up in the snowy area hunting an albino buffalo or something and I found that rare white horse, I lassoed it but it got away.

I just killed and skinned the legendary bear and while I was heading back to town to sell the pelt, I had a bounty hunter kill me and I lost the damn pelt. I'm so pissed!!!

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
I just killed and skinned the legendary bear and while I was heading back to town to sell the pelt, I had a bounty hunter kill me and I lost the damn pelt. I'm so pissed!!!
Just happened to me, i had the legendary moose pelt, stopped to help a lady on the side of the road and it was a setup and i got killed in a shootout.

Just started playing. Just got to horseshoe . Seems overwhelming, with all the tonics , and crafting..

Found gold bar in burnt sheriffs building little southwest of first camp though .

I saw a video last night of a secret place where rare horses spawn, even the tiger striped mustang. Gonna check it out later today.

Only in this world can you hit the wrong button and accidentally kick a horse in a town, and have it lead to a running gun battle that leaves +/- 50 people dead.

Just started playing. Just got to horseshoe . Seems overwhelming, with all the tonics , and crafting..

Found gold bar in burnt sheriffs building little southwest of first camp though .
There's a glitch with that gold bar where you can get 30 or more. It hasn't been patched yet either.

I am going to die so much with this game since I will be coming from AC Odyssey. I am so used to jumping off of any height cliff, horse being able to take long falls, run into trees, etc.

Just picked it up. Figured I kinda had to since I picked up the X

All your stuff gets reset after you beat the game, so don’t get accustomed to any of it except your guns.

Just an FYI. Not really a spoiler here, just gameplay. If deemed a spoiler I can delete but I wish I had known this prior to beating it.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back