Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

How do you get perfect pelts? I've been shooting the head once with the 22 and still good at best.

Don't worry, I did the same thing in Marsten's voice in the first one. I took a trip to Colorado during when that game was out and kept referring to it as Marsten country. It's a sickness but great, nonetheless
Haha. It's mainly that I started to talk to my dog like it was my horse

Reactions: sierraorange
I'm still riding the paint horse I stole about 20 minutes into the game, there's bigger and faster but I'm oddly attached to it

I'm still riding the paint horse I stole about 20 minutes into the game, there's bigger and faster but I'm oddly attached to it
I bought a small black horse in Saint Denis, it's pretty fast and I also have a painted horse that I either just happened to find at a very specific place or i was given it as a "temporary horse".

I was up in the snowy area hunting an albino buffalo or something and I found that rare white horse, I lassoed it but it got away.

I just killed and skinned the legendary bear and while I was heading back to town to sell the pelt, I had a bounty hunter kill me and I lost the damn pelt. I'm so pissed!!!

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
I just killed and skinned the legendary bear and while I was heading back to town to sell the pelt, I had a bounty hunter kill me and I lost the damn pelt. I'm so pissed!!!
Just happened to me, i had the legendary moose pelt, stopped to help a lady on the side of the road and it was a setup and i got killed in a shootout.

Just started playing. Just got to horseshoe . Seems overwhelming, with all the tonics , and crafting..

Found gold bar in burnt sheriffs building little southwest of first camp though .

I saw a video last night of a secret place where rare horses spawn, even the tiger striped mustang. Gonna check it out later today.

Only in this world can you hit the wrong button and accidentally kick a horse in a town, and have it lead to a running gun battle that leaves +/- 50 people dead.

Just started playing. Just got to horseshoe . Seems overwhelming, with all the tonics , and crafting..

Found gold bar in burnt sheriffs building little southwest of first camp though .
There's a glitch with that gold bar where you can get 30 or more. It hasn't been patched yet either.

I am going to die so much with this game since I will be coming from AC Odyssey. I am so used to jumping off of any height cliff, horse being able to take long falls, run into trees, etc.

All your stuff gets reset after you beat the game, so don’t get accustomed to any of it except your guns.

Just an FYI. Not really a spoiler here, just gameplay. If deemed a spoiler I can delete but I wish I had known this prior to beating it.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back