'22 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

Did you forget the Purdue game?

And USC is 20th in team talent. Our defense got out coached and out played. Heupel will have to own that since he’s the head coach. But it’s still year 2 and we’ve won more games than I expected.

We gotta get better on the road, and we gotta get better on defense.
I did but this was more frustrating

Defensive mistakes 1 & 2 - Playing #1 and #2 at safety. They suck. Always have. Flowers and McCullough never ever are there to break up a play. They are always 5 to 10 yds from the play. Then have to make the tackle. They suck and always have.
Yep. They aren't SEC caliber players. Can't tackle, can't cover, slow, weak, etc.

Banks jumped Hooker over NIL money and apparently Milton about knocked him out. Banks is unofficially kicked off the team. That makes sense that the team would be a total disaster on the field Saturday.
If this happens to be the truth, then only would this happen to us, right? 9-1, playoff berth on the line, EVERYTHING to play for, and we don’t show up due to dissension over money. The love of money is definitely the root of all evil!

If this happens to be the truth, then only would this happen to us, right? 9-1, playoff berth on the line, EVERYTHING to play for, and we don’t show up due to dissension over money. The love of money is definitely the root of all evil!
These type rumprs have been around for years.

Rucker said Banks was sick. So, that's what i'm going to believe.

Reactions: Maxwell865
Banks jumped Hooker over NIL money and apparently Milton about knocked him out. Banks is unofficially kicked off the team. That makes sense that the team would be a total disaster on the field Saturday.

Question - If he’s off the team, why did Heupel say he anticipates and is hopeful to have him back next week?

These type rumprs have been around for years.

Rucker said Banks was sick. So, that's what i'm going to believe.
The statement from Heupel that this loss needs to hurt those who played and those who didn’t travel speaks volumes. He was talking directly to someone.

Just happens to coincide with being on the road in hostile environments in the SEC with a ton on the line. I’m not buying the NIL angle
I don't either...he played great at Mizzou and we put up 31 in a little over three quarters in a tough environment with everything going wrong last night. It wasn't his responsibility to play defense.

I don't either...he played great at Mizzou and we put up 31 in a little over three quarters in a tough environment with everything going wrong last night. It wasn't his responsibility to play defense.
Yeah the defense gives him any help and he throws for at least 5 TD's. He's missed on passes all year. To me he didn't really look much different.

Reactions: ndubvols
Yeah the defense gives him any help and he throws for at least 5 TD's. He's missed on passes all year. To me he didn't really look much different.
Everybody misses on passes. He misses on them a lot less than most others..lol.

Speaking of which...I can't wait to see Rattler return to his normal "can't hit the broad side of a barn" self next week.

Dude just had one of those games...plus our DC just made it so easy for him to get in a groove.

He will never play a game like that again, and that is just Tennessee for you. If something crazy is going to happen...it is going to happen to us.

VN Store

Back