'19 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

Awesome game! Even beat the Refs this game! NOW, we gotta get healthy and stay healthy! Anyone got the word on our O linemen hurt? Darryl Taylor? To'oto'o looked to just be dinged in the ankle and okay... Gotta have folks healthy.

Reactions: JP_UT_O&W
That’s the issue I have with Pruitt so far...is in the beginning of the season not testing the unknown which would be Maurer and JT in cupcake games just to see who gives you the best chance to win instead he chose to ride with what we all have known which isn’t much in JG.Not knocking the kid at all but JT and Maurer are better for this offense and give us the best chance to win and how they have both played despite whatever Pruitt has said about them.not doubt in my mind we crush BYU and Ga st and possibly Alabama with one of them starting

This happens with many coaches. They put out there who practices well and who they trust. JG was ok last year and practiced well. He was the one with experience. Without a busted defensive play, we beat BYU. He realized JG wasn’t the guy after 3 game but didn’t want to start a new QB at the swamp. Then, the QB shuffled started.

I totally understand how this unfolded. Kudos to the staff for having all the QB’s ready to play.

We’ve not been a second half team all year. Usually our lack of depth gets exposed.

So when uscjr got that td right before the half and then cimaglia missed the fg to open the third, I thought it was gonna be a bad loss.

Not today.

Suck it muschamp. I’ve wanted this win baaaaaaaaad for a long time.

VN Store

Back