'19 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

I was just very happy with these guys," Guarantano said. "I love seeing the smiles on their faces when they win. That's really the most important thing to me right now."

He played well and I give JG credit, so, am I reading too much into this......probably am.

“Their” instead of “our.” “They” instead of “we.”

I was just very happy with these guys," Guarantano said. "I love seeing the smiles on their faces when they win. That's really the most important thing to me right now."

He played well and I give JG credit, so, am I reading too much into this......probably am.

Probably not everyone knows he’s gone after the season.

Uh, you are. Enjoy the win. Plus, he can't see the smile on his own face.

Great game by the Vols. JG takes a lot of crap, much of it deservedly so, but you've got to give the guy credit in this game. He made some really good throws that resulted in some big plays. JJ was well, JJ. I love guy. Great team win. Loved seeing that cocky bastard, musclecramp disappointed. He's a turd.

Hopefully our injuries were minor. Get through UAB, hopefully rest some guys, heal up over the bye week and win out.

And it didn’t take silly black/gray jerseys to inject energy into the place. 🤔 almost like it’s inconsequential.

VN Store

Back