'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Pittsburgh Pregame/Game Thread

That spot has 1000% of my ire. Eff all the rest. Players, coaches, etc doesn't matter when the refs make a historically bad spot.

Seriously HOW CANN ACC REFS BE ALLOWED TO REF AN ACC-SEC GAME?!? FURTHERMORE...WTF?!?
Visiting teams conference officials almost always officiate. Been that way for decades

That spot has 1000% of my ire. Eff all the rest. Players, coaches, etc doesn't matter when the refs make a historically bad spot.

Seriously HOW CANN ACC REFS BE ALLOWED TO REF AN ACC-SEC GAME?!? FURTHERMORE...WTF?!?

Inter conference game play usually
Has the visitor teams’ conference officials. Occasionally neutral conference officiating. It’s all ironed out when the two teams agree on playing in the contracts

13 penalties - 3 turnovers - 🐴💩 play call on 4th and inches inside the 5 - and a pile of horrible passes. Only lost by 7. Gave that game away.

Appreciate what Hendon was able to do, but those turnovers were killers.

How awful must Bailey be in practice?

I don’t care. The review should be done in the booth, and any questionable play/spot should be stopped. That’s the way college works.
Correct and it is up to the coaches upstairs to inform CJH to challenge. Probably 15 plus players between his sideline view and the tackle.

VN Store

Back