‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official Missouri Pregame/Game Thread

This was always going to be a rebuilding year. Finish this recruiting class out. Get a new defensive coordinator, and start the Nico era.

We still are going to be hampered by biased the crooked SEC officials. Anyone that doesn't see it is willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant. We are being punished. I'm not sure if it's because the SEC thought we didn't suffer enough, for beating Bama last year, or a combination of things. I can tell you Heup won't stand for it if he feels the university doesn't have his back. He'll leave.

I saw a great quote about culture.

I think it’s appropriate for this team:
Yup, it kills me when people say, well Im just happy we recruit good guys, players that dont do x, y, z.

Give me a team full of George Pickens and Dallas Turners if it means getting to see TN play for a championship.

Here's the deal...Joe isn't to blame for tonight, but he's not good enough to make up for other deficiencies. It would've taken an All-American performance by him just to keep them in the game because of how terrible the defense was. Expecting that from him is unreasonable. On top of the terrible defense, the o-line got no push in the running game. Just bad all around.

Yup, it kills me when people say, well Im just happy we recruit good guys, players that dont do x, y, z.

Give me a team full of George Pickens and Dallas Turners if it means getting to see TN play for a championship.
But don’t you love the culture of getting your a$$ kicked on the road repeatedly? Why wouldn’t you rather have that??? What’s wrong with you.

Reactions: GoBigOrange86
I’m not advocating for a HC firing, just simply stating the free phase no absolutely zero criticism for Heupel is coming to an end. You’ll see it Gradually if this bs keeps going on

I’ve been critical about that as well…I mean the positive vibe mentality thing is nice but at some point you have to be a coach and chew some ass out..he doesn’t get on the refs much or players…maybe if he did get on the refs every once in a while maybe the bs calls would stop.

But don’t you love the culture of getting your a$$ kicked on the road repeatedly? Why wouldn’t you rather have that??? What’s wrong with you.
Lmaoooooo, these kids dont come to school to play school. I dont care if theyre a 4.0 student or not.
Theyre there to play ball, get the kids that are there for that.

First year of Heupel’s tenure where we will have failed to beat a ranked team. 1-3 on the road, and one of those 3 was getting dominated by a Florida team that may well miss a bowl. Lots of reasons for doubt.

Seriously? Fat man? If you're a true fan I hope you go to the portal. We need some changes but why insult your head coach in saying so. Idiot.
Shut up dude. I pay lots of money to this program. And you want me to portal cuz I call him fat? If I wanna call anyone fat I can. Soft ass nerd

VN Store

Back