‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official Missouri Pregame/Game Thread

Joe plays well when the run game is helping. I don't think he can hold it together mentally when it's on him...and Heupel is probably limited on what he can call because of what Joe can execute. Hate it for the guy...I'll keep pulling for him...but he can't carry the team when needed like Hooker. Wish he had better play around him in games like this since he'll get a lot of hate when the defense was the major issue.

Don’t start this crap. You know better. If you want perpetual **** to continue then fire him and take my tickets at the 50. Can’t get rid of a staff after one horrible game. We are recruiting well and about done with these Butch players.

Who said anything at all about firing anyone??? Perhaps take your assumptions elsewhere, I’m entitled to my opinion.

SUCKER ASS PLAYERS

TO ME THAT EXAINS OUR CHARACTER. YOU GET SMOKED ALL GAME NOW YOU WANNA HIT PEOPLE LATE.

TRASH. This team has zero character. And that field goal attempt was BUSH LEAGUE

Their RB literally punched one of our players lamo

Reactions: 9876543vol
SUCKER ASS PLAYERS

TO ME THAT EXAINS OUR CHARACTER. YOU GET SMOKED ALL GAME NOW YOU WANNA HIT PEOPLE LATE.

TRASH. This team has zero character. And that field goal attempt was BUSH LEAGUE
But the Culture…. Culture. Culture. Culture. So much for that bs. Go get athletes

Reactions: Volunteer821
I knew a loss wasn't unrealistic but I did not foresee this happening. Really disappointed in the performance of the team today. Thought we were past these kinds of things

VN Store

Back