'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Kentucky Pregame/Game Thread

Sounds like a post by someone with some really bad takes... Lol

Dig into anyone's post history on here and they'll have tons of em.

Only thing lamer is going "I remember when I posted X and everyone jumped all over me" but no one remembers and the poster just wants e-cred

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Only thing lamer is going "I remember when I posted X and everyone jumped all over me" but no one remembers and the poster just wants e-cred
Lol...I do agree with that

Never called for his head but I did think he was getting outcoached before halftime.

We could be winning 69-0 and I'd complain like a ***** in an in game thread.

I have issues
Self awareness is a beautiful thing

Never called for his head but I did think he was getting outcoached before halftime.

We could be winning 69-0 and I'd complain like a ***** in an in game thread.

I have issues

I was feeling terrible during the game last night and was still shocked by the extreme negativity in the game thread

I was feeling terrible during the game last night and was still shocked by the extreme negativity in the game thread
That was my feeling. This team has turned around this season and the first adversity in the first quarter guys were cussing Pruitt out and wanting him gone again. It's ridiculous.

So apparently it is considered out-coaching Pruitt when you spend your bye installing a new system and it takes Pruitt an entire quarter to figure out how to adjust. Noted.

And apparently when Pruitt chooses to start the guy at QB you all wanted, and then he doesn't perform, that's also bad coaching. Fortunately he finally figured out how to coach and switched to the guy y'all thought he was stupid for believing in.

So apparently it is considered out-coaching Pruitt when you spend your bye installing a new system and it takes Pruitt an entire quarter to figure out how to adjust. Noted.

And apparently when Pruitt chooses to start the guy at QB you all wanted, and then he doesn't perform, that's also bad coaching. Fortunately he finally figured out how to coach and switched to the guy y'all thought he was stupid for believing in.
ding ding ding, winner.

After Georgia State I expected us to be ready against a run only offense. It took us a good 2 quarters to figure out our alignment

I love that Pruitt and co. just watched UK's offense for two quarters and were like "oh, okay, they're doing that" and then they never scored again. Amazing.

I love that Pruitt and co. just watched UK's offense for two quarters and were like "oh, okay, they're doing that" and then they never scored again. Amazing.
Well it is true the defense has allowed 14 second half points total in the last 5 games. That is impressive with a shallow roster on defense

Reactions: SmokinBob

In-game is a little different. It’s why they play 60 minutes. Anyone who has ever played sports knows that teams have bad moments, and the game can change quickly.

In-game is a little different. It’s why they play 60 minutes. Anyone who has ever played sports knows that teams have bad moments, and the game can change quickly.
We even gave them the ball back with a horrendous fumble, and our defense bowed up and stopped them 4 straight times from the 3. And people still trying not to give the coaching staff credit. It's sad, really.

I think the term "outcoached" is extremely badly overused.

VN Store

Back