'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Kentucky Pregame/Game Thread

Bruh you make countless dumb posts the closer we get to ESD or NSD. Difference is you’re overly homer and think we’re getting everyone.

Fortunately for you most people aren’t bored enough to bump all your ****.
Fortunately for me I can laugh when they do. See Jakez bump of one of my posts from a few days ago. Posting during games doesn't look good on you bro

Hilarious to see dudes in here defending themselves. You were wrong. Be a man, admit it, and move on.

Some of you guys fired Pruitt before half time and we won the game. Who cares how many yards we gave up between the 20's? They didn't score after they blocked the punt on our first series. Period. End of Story. W.

Hilarious to see dudes in here defending themselves. You were wrong. Be a man, admit it, and move on.

Some of you guys fired Pruitt before half time and we won the game. Who cares how many yards we gave up between the 20's? They didn't score after they blocked the punt on our first series. Period. End of Story. W.

I hated Pruitt before he even got hired and was ready for a good old fashioned FAHRING after Georgia State (he's absolutely won me over since then). Gonna keep posting and offering up awful takes, though.

How do you give the coaches credit? We were 1 yard away from losing to a team playing a WR at QB. We barely ran against one of the worst run defenses in the SEC.

Give credit to the players, they won a game where the odds were stacked against them from the get go, 100% due to a poor game plan across the board.

This is complete BS. You cannot give all the credit for a win to coaches or players. It took BOTH to win the game. The coaches and players adjusted after halftime and won.

You are 100% wrong here.

After they blocked the punt I thought we were gonna get routed. But I wasn't calling for Pruitt to be fired and comparing our program to Arkansas like some people...
been pretty consistent. i think pruitt can be the guy but jury is still out. hardy was chink in armour. gotta close out top 12 class.

Some people just aren’t patient and want to see a result before commenting. It’s what message boards have brought to us. Can’t count the number of football and basketball games where people have lost their **** in the game thread only to see us win the game. Every team has bad moments. It’s sports.

Bruh you make countless dumb posts the closer we get to ESD or NSD. Difference is you’re overly homer and think we’re getting everyone.

Fortunately for you most people aren’t bored enough to bump all your ****.
man some y'all around here talk to each other like doo doo. it's a vols message board, right?

**** on the Georgia and Florida fans.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
man some y'all around here talk to each other like doo doo. it's a vols message board, right?

**** on the Georgia and Florida fans.

Crapping on people for bad takes or being wrong is lame. If you post enough you're gonna be wrong about a ton of stuff. Just roll with the punches and GBO.

VN Store

Back