'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Kentucky Pregame/Game Thread

Well it is true the defense has allowed 14 second half points total in the last 5 games. That is impressive with a shallow roster on defense
That is the reason you look so stupid...you forget that immediately. I thought we were going to lose, but I was not blaming the staff.

Did you blame the staff vs Georgia State? Just curious
Yes..It was a bad misstep. It is on the staff for using it as a extra week of practice evaluation instead of a real game. I have said that about a million times...and that is about the worst criticism I have given them.

That is the reason you look so stupid...you forget that immediately. I thought we were going to lose, but I was not blaming the staff.

Same. I was very impressed with KY's game plan and you could tell they were trying to bait our staff into just stacking the box. Pruitt could see they were trying to force loss of containment.

We did need to load up but you have to explain to the guys what you need, what you're seeing and why they are doing a certain design.
That's why most coaches adjust during half time even in a regular game. Much less when your D is on the field constantly and you have no time on the sidelines.

Not a fan of just saying the coaches are stupid. Then claiming I was justified for saying it at the time. Falling back on the coaches just 'got smart again' after the half.

I was glad they didn't jump the gun and give up another score early, which probably costs us the game.
I agree everyone is prone to to making posts that look silly later. But also obvious some do it way more often than others. 🤷‍♂️

Same. I was very impressed with KY's game plan and you could tell they were trying to bait our staff into just stacking the box. Pruitt could see they were trying to force loss of containment.

We did need to load up but you have to explain to the guys what you need, what you're seeing and why they are doing a certain design.
That's why most coaches adjust during half time even in a regular game. Much less when your D is on the field constantly and you have no time on the sidelines.

Not a fan of just saying the coaches are stupid. Then claiming I was justified for saying it at the time. Falling back on the coaches just 'got smart again' after the half.

I was glad they didn't jump the gun and give up another score early, which probably costs us the game.
I agree everyone is prone to to making posts that look silly later. But also obvious some do it way more often than others. 🤷‍♂️
And some mysteriously disappear when good things happen in the game... Wonder why

I just do not understand it. Good for us the staff took their smart pills at the half I guess.

You know, I began to ask myself, why I am so happy we beat Kentucky? We do this every single year. But then it hit me. It is not happiness, but a huge sense of relief. I ask myself, could you imagine the UK fan tweets if they won?

You know, I began to ask myself, why I am so happy we beat Kentucky? We do this every single year. But then it hit me. It is not happiness, but a huge sense of relief. I ask myself, could you imagine the UK fan tweets if they won?

This guy is such a joke. He'll eat these words and soon. He's just mad that we not only own them in football, but now we own them in basketball too.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

lol, what's he talking about? We're trending up and they're, well, Kentucky. They may not beat us again for 20 more years.

Isn't he basically saying Kentucky is a trash football program ?

If they won there not gonna mention this isn’t your fathers Tennessee

Need to save this one for basketball season if UT wins

VN Store

Back