'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

Ok. I've waited until today to make my prediction. After lots of meaningful thought put into this over the last week, I'm ready.

Let me preface this by saying. I've looked at this from every angle. Have left no stone unturned and have looked at thos with unbiased humility. All in all, this is probably the best (most hard worked and thought out) prediction I've ever done.

42-10 UT

Because this is the same score I predicted last week and as we all know I pegged it exactly.

Whew! I need some rest now.
Go ahead and take your nap great granpappy

Final prediction 30-17 UGA. Close game until second half. JG throws a pick6

Final prediction
30-23 UGA

TN keeps it close and drives late to tie, but just can’t make enough plays to get over the hump. It sucks, but that’s where I am.

i think that's a pre requisite for anyone that's going to get in to that business...lol.

he does speak intelligently on the subject though, and generally has well reasoned takes....it's not just him making ish up and selling it as "fact".....and i haven't seen a take on TN from him that wasn't based in the reality of what has been TN for the last few years vs. what it is now vs. what it's developing in to. there's a lot of guys out there, like Rick Neuheisel, that are jumping head first in to the "tennessee is back" deal, when the reality is, and Pate's take runs along these same lines, it's more like "tennessee is ON THE WAY back"....

he gives solid reasoning on why one should take TN seriously, and solid reasoning why you can do that, and still not go overboard with expectations.....like some did wtih UK this year or aTm....basically, he's not skipping steps in chronicling this programs progress....
coming from radio, I can attest. I used to enjoy said sound, until I was on the radio.

Ive gotten quieter with old age, there is a reason for that.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I've been going back and forth on a score prediction all week. I have landed on the Vols pulling out a classic.

17 to 13 Vols!

We are going to commit to stoping the run. Henry T because a household name this game. Crouch will be huge in stopping Zamir White also. We will hold strong in the redzone and hold them to multiple field goals.

We will rush for around 150 yards, but I don't know if we find the endzone rushing.

This game will end with Taylor going up against Pickens and coming down with a major INT.

This is going to be trench warfare. Time to sharpen the ol' bayonets.
46B6E6792A098360D07C55F4061B3F11EFAAE2A3

How is JTD not the presumed starter yet? Is he still not medically cleared or did they just like Bennett that much? I thought he was Heisman Hopeful Jr for them.
JT just isn’t ready I’d say. Even though he’s been medically cleared. I’ve heard he’s just ill prepared & not up to speed with the playbook

How is JTD not the presumed starter yet? Is he still not medically cleared or did they just like Bennett that much? I thought he was Heisman Hopeful Jr for them.
He isn't recovered from that knee injury. Hubbs thinks he may have injured it again and dumb is keeping it quiet.

VN Store

Back