'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

That poor baby. Wtf.

I didn't see that!

tenor.gif

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Looking at our local weather in Chatttown I kept pausing it when they were showing the radar and it looked like that it stayed cleared for most of the game with light rain moving in late in the game or even when it should be over. I know things can changed but I kept pausing and going back watching Athens area and most is of it is coming in late Saturday.

I’m full homer mode.

I think we’re gonna “shock the world” this weekend.

And it’s going to be because of our coaching staff. Ours is that much better than theirs.

I think we lead at the half, and we lead when the clock hits zeros.

WGWTFA
I rewatched some of their game against AU, they weren't near as intimidating on second watch. AU is really bad, Nix is terrible, and Ga's QB is not good. We'll put pressure on him and find out what he can do. Oh, and we will run the football against them.

From the War Room tonight:

"Pruitt’s Vols can play with the ‘Dawgs and there will be great disappointment within the program if they don’t. This is one of the games that this coaching staff spent a ton of time working on this summer when they couldn’t host recruits in June or July and they were in the office working every day.

This is the type of game that coaches have no problem getting their players to lock in on. Pruitt started that process right after the Missouri win on Saturday. If you noted there was no video of the locker room after the win in Tennessee’s recap. It’s because Pruitt closed the doors and immediately after the clock hit 00:00 on the Vols 35-12 win, the attention went straight to Georgia."

Yeah... We're bringing this thing home, y'all

I’m really starting to like the guy. He’s not biased & gives good commentary on college football
He’s the best out there as far as a CFB sports show/podcast goes. He gets plenty of great info from all the 247 guys and he hints at that info in his shows. He’s as straight a shooter as it gets as far as his game breakdowns and predictions. And, his grandma is a Vol fan, so he’s well aware of what Tennessee is capable of when everything is clicking. Always seems gives us a fair shake.

He’s the best out there as far as a CFB sports show/podcast goes. He gets plenty of great info from all the 247 guys and he hints at that info in his shows. He’s as straight a shooter as it gets as far as his game breakdowns and predictions. And, his grandma is a Vol fan, so he’s well aware of what Tennessee is capable of when everything is clicking. Always seems gives us a fair shake.
For sure. I do appreciate his analysis & he’s definitely not a water carrier for the other programs. Definitely seems unbiased other than the fact that he clearly likes the SEC more

Mostly just a lurker, but I've got to say, I want this game BAD. I work in Dalton, and pretty much all I've heard this week is, "We need to put them out of their misery early so we can rest up for Bama" or how Newman would win 3 Heisman Trophies this year, then it was JT Daniels, then "Well, D'Wan is extremely capable of winning us a championship". The arrogance and cockiness of this fanbase is unmatched. Like many of you living in Georgia, we NEED this win... for our sanity.

"Pruitt’s Vols can play with the ‘Dawgs and there will be great disappointment within the program if they don’t. This is one of the games that this coaching staff spent a ton of time working on this summer when they couldn’t host recruits in June or July and they were in the office working every day.

This is the type of game that coaches have no problem getting their players to lock in on. Pruitt started that process right after the Missouri win on Saturday. If you noted there was no video of the locker room after the win in Tennessee’s recap. It’s because Pruitt closed the doors and immediately after the clock hit 00:00 on the Vols 35-12 win, the attention went straight to Georgia."

So you listen to the War Room but not me!?

Woah!! I’m so pumped! I didn’t even think about not seeing the locker room celebration after Mizzou win. I told you guys...we gonna win this thing Saturday by 10+!!!

LETTUCE!!!

it's all about JG....can he or can't he....be the guy that can go out and win a game like this? he has the best set of tools around him on and off the field since he's been at UT, he's a 5th year senior....

to me, at the end of the day and after all the dissection of match ups all over the field, i think it boils down to this being the single biggest factor for us.

I’m really starting to like the guy. He’s not biased & gives good commentary on college football
I'll give you he isn't Mike Farrell. Still likes the sound of his own voice. Guess i'm over any or most all sports personalities. with exception of BRA.

Boom, Pruitt wants this game badly. I think hes held out guys so they dont get hurt. Its time for him to make his statement.

I'll give you he isn't Mike Farrell. Still likes the sound of his own voice. Guess i'm over any or most all sports personalities. with exception of BRA.
i think that's a pre requisite for anyone that's going to get in to that business...lol.

he does speak intelligently on the subject though, and generally has well reasoned takes....it's not just him making ish up and selling it as "fact".....and i haven't seen a take on TN from him that wasn't based in the reality of what has been TN for the last few years vs. what it is now vs. what it's developing in to. there's a lot of guys out there, like Rick Neuheisel, that are jumping head first in to the "tennessee is back" deal, when the reality is, and Pate's take runs along these same lines, it's more like "tennessee is ON THE WAY back"....

he gives solid reasoning on why one should take TN seriously, and solid reasoning why you can do that, and still not go overboard with expectations.....like some did wtih UK this year or aTm....basically, he's not skipping steps in chronicling this programs progress....

Ok. I've waited until today to make my prediction. After lots of meaningful thought put into this over the last week, I'm ready.

Let me preface this by saying. I've looked at this from every angle. Have left no stone unturned and have looked at thos with unbiased humility. All in all, this is probably the best (most hard worked and thought out) prediction I've ever done.

42-10 UT

Because this is the same score I predicted last week and as we all know I pegged it exactly.

Whew! I need some rest now.

VN Store

Back