'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

Quotes from the Florida board:

“I would bet Tennessee if the spread was 21 points.”

“My offshore betting has the Vols favored by 6.5. Bet your life savings on TN.”

To Gameday being in Knoxville: “Yes being as much national attention to our **** whooping, just what we need right now.”

And then there was this response:
EB4BB7BC-1CE3-4531-8C79-4A4A527CFD05.jpeg

🤣😂😅

Quotes from the Florida board:

“I would bet Tennessee if the spread was 21 points.”

“My offshore betting has the Vols favored by 6.5. Bet your life savings on TN.”

To Gameday being in Knoxville: “Yes being as much national attention to our **** whooping, just what we need right now.”

And then there was this response:
View attachment 491683

🤣😂😅
889128A7-04A9-425C-B2AF-661D17B20E93.gif

Three concerns
1. While the run is all Florida had shown to be proficient in... They're very proficient at it... Stopping/slowing down their run game is critical.
2. Fake injuries. I think we see that rear it's ugly head this week.
3. In regards to "being tight", I honestly am not worried about the players or coaches. While I'm sure they're all more than aware of the importance and history of this series, I don't think that affects THEM. however... The crowd is another story. So if something bad happens, especially early, the crowd likely goes in to 'here we go again'mode and that can suck the energy out of the whole place.

I think it's important that we not only avoid that, but also land the first punch.... And then hit em again while they're down.
1663645022168.gif

" And there will be a gnashing of tooth and great sorrow in the land of jorts and natty lite."

Rekinhavoc 20:22
Whoa whoa whoa, why you bring Natty into this?

Swamp ass was derived from over consumption of Busch Light and Keystone, rich rednecks with jacked up 2WD Ford F650's on rims bumpin' Rap Country acting like the living embodiment of 'Way Down Yonder on the Chattahoochee,' 4 decades later.

Fun fact, jorts and sandals were org worn on gameday because the Bostonian replant wasnt used to the Sun. So, went and got some scissors and cut his jeans off.

Before the game vibes
bite-eating.gif

VN Store

Back