'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

Florida is in decline. We need to hasten that. This may be the most important game for Huepel. Defeat them handily . Score early and often. Let the malaise set in .
I want to see the transfer portal decimate them this year.

Vols 48
Gators 13
We need to do to them what South Carolina did to them last year. Completely and utterly dominate.

Not good

The coaches only played 3 WRs vs Pitt for a reason

And the one in doubt had 18 targets, 160 yards, and the GW TD

That’s concerning

Inexperience is that reason. Now someone will be forced to get more experience. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, it’s an opportunity.

Long post to read-----but just to make sure these two lines are noticed----pure gold !

If Tennessee scores early and keeps the lead, the fans will never relent. It will be like a checkered blanket woven of hate, joy, Jack Daniels and noise
Should the Vols have the opportunity, they should score eleventy billion points

He’s comparing it to KY last year not Pitt. Against UK, we got off to a slow start and got behind. This let UK play their physical, time-possessive offense which wore down the defense a lot. We struggled to get stops in that game and luckily our offense was really good to win that game.

That’s the only way UF wins. We don’t want a situation where they get up early 14-0 or 10-0
Yeah. I know. He also mentioned Pitt.

Vols 51
Turds 27

AcademicAdmirableAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

Florida scores one td because of Richardsons legs, one td off a Tn turnover and one earned drive. They will tack on a couple of field goals to make it to 27.
Without Tillman and Small:
Tn will score 2 on big play passes, one grind it out td and one on big play run plus’s a couple field goals.34 27
With Tillman and Small:
Add one pass td and one run td. 48 27

This game hurt my pockets but I can’t miss this atmosphere.. driving 3 hours from Georgia and plan on driving back home after the game, a win sure would make it an easier drive
Well update… accidentally bought a parking ticket to the Kentucky game instead… if anyone knows any parking spots under $200 please let me know.. if not, anyone that wants to buy two tickets to the Florida game let me know section MM Row 12 😪

VN Store

Back