'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bama Pregame/Game Thread

We lost this game due to our OL, LB’s and RB’s. Fix those issues and this team can be 10-2 or better next year.
The problem with being a mid tier talent program is that you will always have a couple of units that just aren’t good enough. Have to somehow recruit at an elite level at some point. Transfer portal may be the saving grace for this program in that sense

71 players, Half your starters are missing. Your best o lineman is missing. Starting QB isnt 100%. Rest up for a winnable game. Cant wait to see whos out against UK because they got hurt tonight.

If you can’t see how these experiences help young players looking for confidence, and therefore the entire team, we can’t help you I guess. Besides that, a coach resting guys against your biggest rival to get ready for Kentucky isn’t keeping a locker room long. But, maybe the Birmingham Bowl appearance is worth that.

As much as I think we should have hope. We said the same **** with Butch Jones when we “took it to Oregon for the half”, blah blah. We’re still getting blasted by 30

Reactions: Christian Lowe
As much as I think we should have hope. We said the same **** with Butch Jones when we “took it to Oregon for the half”, blah blah. We’re still getting blasted by 30
This game was never going to prove anything one way or the other. Heupel and co may never amount fo much but it won’t be because of this.

VN Store

Back