'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bama Pregame/Game Thread

Disappointed in the left side of the O-line in the run game tonight. Expected it to be bad on the right side, but they've not hardly gotten any push at all. Playing calling for about a quarter and a half was real suspect. But, this team plays incredibly hard and actual inspires hope. Get healthy on the bye week and go 3-1 or 4-0 down the stretch.

Congrats, a ton of un needed hits on our good players. And still gonna get blown out. Hope yall are happy
As I recall, you advocated pulling good players when game got out of hand. When would you have pulled Hooker et al? I seriously want to know. (Personally I think "quitting" would send wrong message to team & recruits and hurt us more long-term than possibility of losing people to injury.)

Not sure about trying for that first down but I guess He felt he didn't have a choice. Sometimes I feel Hooker gives up looking down field to early like on that play.

As I recall, you advocated pulling good players when game got out of hand. When would you have pulled Hooker et al? I seriously want to know. (Personally I think "quitting" would send wrong message to team & recruits and hurt us more long-term than possibility of losing people to injury.)
Ideally I never wouldve played them. But until now, its been within the standards I said. Still dont think it was smart to play them though

Ideally I never wouldve played them. But until now, its been within the standards I said. Still dont think it was smart to play them though
Oh. I thought you said pull after game got out of hand, which I think would've been worst course of action. I'm still where I was, I feel like UT will be fine.

VN Store

Back