'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bama Pregame/Game Thread

Oh. I thought you said pull after game got out of hand, which I think would've been worst course of action. I'm still where I was, I feel like UT will be fine.
I did say that at one point. I said if it stays within 3 scores fine. 4 scores and Bama has ball pull em.
Ideally though sit them and make sure theyre healthy for the stretch run.

As much as I think we should have hope. We said the same **** with Butch Jones when we “took it to Oregon for the half”, blah blah. We’re still getting blasted by 30

Uhhh….we were down 38-7 at half against Oregon. Try again. If you can’t see the difference, then you are an idiot.

If you can’t see how these experiences help young players looking for confidence, and therefore the entire team, we can’t help you I guess. Besides that, a coach resting guys against your biggest rival to get ready for Kentucky isn’t keeping a locker room long. But, maybe the Birmingham Bowl appearance is worth that.
Well, he's an idiot. So there's that.

If you can’t see how these experiences help young players looking for confidence, and therefore the entire team, we can’t help you I guess. Besides that, a coach resting guys against your biggest rival to get ready for Kentucky isn’t keeping a locker room long. But, maybe the Birmingham Bowl appearance is worth that.
How are young players getting experience when you play hurt starters?

VN Store

Back