Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Yea so I'm at the bar and grill watching yhe game.Ive not had a calm enjoyable nite like this in some time.Took the kod duck pin bowling it was awesome but expensive..Too the 2 folks that helped me out forever grateful.Cmon yall I need to make it thru the rest of this game..Donate I still got 1hr 15 mins...Anything helps if ur a true titans fan, dobbs supporter and VFL then throw some change at ya buddy its the Titan Up Way

Yea so I'm at the bar and grill watching yhe game.Ive not had a calm enjoyable nite like this in some time.Took the kod duck pin bowling it was awesome but expensive..Too the 2 folks that helped me out forever grateful.Cmon yall I need to make it thru the rest of this game..Donate I still got 1hr 15 mins...Anything helps if ur a true titans fan, dobbs supporter and VFL then throw some change at ya buddy its the Titan Up Way

LoL. Dude at the bar spending y'all's money.

You aren’t raising money for a childrens hospital. How about you just take what got and don’t kill anybody on the way home.

1673150805901.gif

For someone who doesn’t like to beg, you are very good at begging

wtf-simpson-what-the-****-tom-delonge-hiding-wtf.gif

You should get banned. I'm calling 🦬💩 on you.

Any of you guys wanna get pissed at me...don't care. If you want to get suckered...go for it.

You should get banned. I'm calling 🦬💩 on you.

Any of you guys wanna get pissed at me...don't care. If you want to get suckered...go for it.
He told them it was to celebrate his birthday. If they chose to buy the man a beer or twenty on his birthday then it shouldn't be a surprise. I didn't give because I understood where it was going.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
What the what is this?

VN Store

Back