Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Anyone gotta any good voodoo rituals?Should I walk backwards to work,I mean I might as well sacrifice the Ole lady before she kills me anyways lol...Naw I've been snake bitten as a sh*t these past few months very frustrating

Anyone gotta any good voodoo rituals?Should I walk backwards to work,I mean I might as well sacrifice the Ole lady before she kills me anyways lol...Naw I've been snake bitten as a sh*t these past few months very frustrating
Sorry for your run of back luck.................Happy Birthday btw.....

There was actually a girl from Haiti that lived in our dorm in college. She used to hang out with the golf team some. Her grandmother was a Voodoo Priestess. This young lady did a ritual on my putter (golf club :))
I made EVERYTHING I looked at the next two days. Shot 65-67.

It only lasted those two days..............:confused:
Anything is worth a shot......

Sometimes you just can't win. When life has its momentum against you, it can feel like you wake up every day already in the hole.

I think utter silence serves as a dislike button. Who cares about “fair”?

So, that means that everyone that read the post that did not hit the LIKE button disliked the message or the methodology of the poster? Interesting take I guess. I would prefer the ability to determine if a post was worthy or a thumbs up or thumbs down or indifference without the requirement of an additional post for one of the options.

If u see a sappy sad sack of helpless sh*t begging for change just say Go vols n drop a nickle in my hat...Welp lost my wallet yesterday and today is my B-Day go figure.I had Just cashed my effin check n figured id just deposit it later.I get home n have never found it!It is what it is luckily was able to hit the Dmv and get n Id befor they closed.

I mean between the wallet n my safe ohhhh n my transmission maybe has 3 to 6 months great news imma have to resort to prostitution I think...It's all good just gonna make the best outta a bad situation but it gets difficult to stay positive won't deny that.
929febdb0d0338ef444bcadd2eba790b.gif

If u see a sappy sad sack of helpless sh*t begging for change just say Go vols n drop a nickle in my hat...Welp lost my wallet yesterday and today is my B-Day go figure.I had Just cashed my effin check n figured id just deposit it later.I get home n have never found it!It is what it is luckily was able to hit the Dmv and get n Id befor they closed.

I mean between the wallet n my safe ohhhh n my transmission maybe has 3 to 6 months great news imma have to resort to prostitution I think...It's all good just gonna make the best outta a bad situation but it gets difficult to stay positive won't deny that.

My credit card # was stolen two days ago. They racked up about $700 in charges before my bank froze the account and alerted me. It happens way too often. People suck. Sorry for your situation, happy birthday?

Sorry for your run of back luck.................Happy Birthday btw.....

There was actually a girl from Haiti that lived in our dorm in college. She used to hang out with the golf team some. Her grandmother was a Voodoo Priestess. This young lady did a ritual on my putter (golf club :))
I made EVERYTHING I looked at the next two days. Shot 65-67.

It only lasted those two days..............:confused:
Anything is worth a shot......
Haitian voodoo priestess golf groupie. 🤔

Is this post from 1994?

You should look into direct deposit.

And debit cards.

That way when you lose your wallet you'd only have to call your bank on your rotary phone and ask them for a new card.

So, that means that everyone that read the post that did not hit the LIKE button disliked the message or the methodology of the poster? Interesting take I guess. I would prefer the ability to determine if a post was worthy or a thumbs up or thumbs down or indifference without the requirement of an additional post for one of the options.
Silence is deafening. The dislike button in Reddit and YouTube is really sloppy…gluts up the whole comments. Pretty sure Freak has weighed his options in the years and the lack of a dislike button screams loudly.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Happy birthday! Sorry for your run of bad luck.

I've never direct messaged someone on here and I can't figure out how to message you. If you are so inclined, post your email or Venmo (or have a family member post one) so your fellow VN posters can send you gift cards or money for your birthday. No prostitution necessary.
Thank you BigSteve and to everyone else for the bday wishes and support.I'll be real a few have reached out over the past month or so offering to help but I'm stubborn and feel like I need to take the world head on sometimes.Heres my Venmo if anyone wants to toss ur boy a couple bucks for his bday.

Man after December I've just barely recovered but please understand this is by no means an emergency but it def would help a fellow Vol out.Probably just end up at Chuck cheese with my kid anyways 😂 You guys are awesome and I don't think u all understand how much u help some people here.Im not talking financially or anything but I've had some dark days and came here n got a good laugh or a hang in there and it really helps me from doin something stupid or sitting depressed and feeling helpless.

Last edited:
Thank you BigSteve and to everyone else for the bday wishes and support.I'll be real a few have reached out over the past month or so offering to help but I'm stubborn and feel like I need to take the world head on sometimes.Heres my Venmo if anyone wants to toss ur boy a couple bucks for his bday.

Man after December I've just barely recovered but please understand this is by no means an emergency but it def would help a fellow Vol out.Probably just end up at Chuck cheese with my kid anyways 😂 You guys are awesome and I don't think u all understand how much u help some people here.Im not talking financially or anything but I've had some dark days and came here n got a good laugh or a hang in there and it really helps me from doin something stupid or sitting depressed and feeling helpless.

Venmo | Joshua Reynolds

*I've not used Venmo for the record so not sure exactly how it works but figure it's sorta like cash app etc...I just use my bank mainly so hoping I did that rite

Cringe

Prepare to get triggered:

Saw this coming a mile away. The amount of people who post 'awww shucks down on my luck and times are tough' which just feel like passive pleas for others to start gofundme's in their name etc is shameful. The last post about cashing a check, losing a wallet before depositing it... lololol

This is where a lot of you preach to me how volnation is a family and we take care of our own and how if I don't like it I should just scroll by. I'll look forward to all of it.

Cringe

Saw this coming a mile away. The amount of people who post 'awww shucks down on my luck and times are tough' which just feel like passive pleas for others to start gofundme's in their name etc is shameful. The last post about cashing a check, losing a wallet before cashing it... lololol

This is where a lot of you preach to me how volnation is a family and we take care of our own and how if I don't like it I should just scroll by. I'll look forward to all of it.
Well that’s one way to look at it. Each to their own I guess

Cringe

Saw this coming a mile away. The amount of people who post 'awww shucks down on my luck and times are tough' which just feel like passive pleas for others to start gofundme's in their name etc is shameful. The last post about cashing a check, losing a wallet before depositing it... lololol

What is the purpose of this post, exactly?

Cringe

I will only say that I truly believe we have legitimately helped some of our posters who were in dire straits and I was happy to. I will also add that I'm sure that there are plenty of posters who have been in some very tough times and kept it to themselves. People need to decide for themselves what they want to do. I don't agree with you very often. I do agree with you this time. I appreciate you bringing this point to the discussion. The last thing I will add is that go fund me has a few controls to lend some legitimacy to the cause. Venmo has no such controls.

So I just saw where a 6 year old shot his teacher in Virginia and they said he was in custody. He's 6. I can think of a lot of people who need to be in custody and none are 6. Which brings me to mid way through the article... The kid is so young that he can't be tried as an adult and he can't be remanded to Juvenile Custody. Thing is I don't think the issue here is with finding culpability in a 6 year old boy. The issue should be what do we need to do to get this child in therapy and possibly out of the home he was in. And... Does an adult need to go the jail?

If I had to guess they'll find a mental health issue (even if there isn't one) because that will give them the right to monitor him and step in as a caretaker. But good lord - 6 years old and it was intentional. That said, a 6 year old (1st grade or Kindergarten depending on when he started) certainly does not understand the permanence of death or the consequences of their actions.

So I just saw where a 6 year old shot his teacher in Virginia and they said he was in custody. He's 6. I can think of a lot of people who need to be in custody and none are 6. Which brings me to mid way through the article... The kid is so young that he can't be tried as an adult and he can't be remanded to Juvenile Custody. Thing is I don't think the issue here is with finding culpability in a 6 year old boy. The issue should be what do we need to do to get this child in therapy and possibly out of the home he was in. And... Does an adult need to go the jail?

If I had to guess they'll find a mental health issue (even if there isn't one) because that will give them the right to monitor him and step in as a caretaker. But good lord - 6 years old and it was intentional. That said, a 6 year old (1st grade or Kindergarten depending on when he started) certainly does not understand the permanence of death or the consequences of their actions.
How about them Vols????

Can’t imagine the home environment that kid has grown up in.

I will only say that I truly believe we have legitimately helped some of our posters who were in dire straits and I was happy to. I will also add that I'm sure that there are plenty of posters who have been in some very tough times and kept it to themselves. People need to decide for themselves what they want to do. I don't agree with you very often. I do agree with you this time. I appreciate you bringing this point to the discussion. The last thing I will add is that go fund me has a few controls to lend some legitimacy to the cause. Venmo has no such controls.

A couple of months ago a friend of one of my daughters started a GoFundMe for her. The money was then transferred to the friend's bank account. (I assume this is normal.)

Before the money could be used the friend's boyfriend emptied her account and left her. She had given him her card. Apparently nothing can be done about It.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back