Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Silence is deafening. The dislike button in Reddit and YouTube is really sloppy…gluts up the whole comments. Pretty sure Freak has weighed his options in the years and the lack of a dislike button screams loudly.
I don't understand why there is a like button, but not a dislike button. What is the reason behind that?

I think when people don’t like what you said, it’s kind of like a dislike 😂

There have only been a handful of posts that have ever made me wish for a dislike button here. Mostly though dislike buttons are kinda lazy. You can downvote someone without actually telling them why or responding. I like reserving that power for likes. Likes rarely need explanation (e.g. these days just about everyone knows that if you like a post with bad news you're just thanking the person for info. not actually enjoying the bad news).

See what I did there? Lol!

P.S. I think ya nailed it

But now I'm stuck contemplating the power of witholding my likes. In order to grow my dislike/non-like power do I need to be even more free with my likes? Is @Glitch's collection of unopened likes his way of disliking us all?🤣

Reactions: KptVFL
But now I'm stuck contemplating the power of witholding my likes. In order to grow that power do I need to be even more free with my likes? Is @Glitch's collection of unopened likes his way of disliking us all?🤣

I love my VN family. I just enjoy ignoring you all so you never know if or when I might respond to you! 😆

Came for this. Wasn’t disappointed
twss.gif

I wonder if their Locked On guy is as poorly connected as ours 😏

I don’t think Cain is poorly connected. I just think he’s trying to do too much outside of the Locked On daily pod obligation and doesn’t always prepare for a daily pod like it might require.

I don’t think Cain is poorly connected. I just think he’s trying to do too much outside of the Locked On daily pod obligation and doesn’t always prepare for a daily pod like it might require.
I just feel like, especially with Locked On, all he does is spout off stats. And on the VQ podcast he piggy backs off of what hubbs and AP say. He doesn’t ever have an original thought. He’ll say “in my opinion”..but his opinion is like a common knowledge thing that’s already been discussed ad nauseum. I’m sure he’s a good guy but what he adds to any of the pod casts isn’t much

I just feel like, especially with Locked On, all he does is spout off stats. And on the VQ podcast he piggy backs off of what hubbs and AP say. He doesn’t ever have an original thought. He’ll say “in my opinion”..but his opinion is like a common knowledge thing that’s already been discussed ad nauseum. I’m sure he’s a good guy but what he adds to any of the pod casts isn’t much

I like Cain and we’ve messaged back and forth on a few things and I’ve told him the PFF episodes are terrible. You get nothing out of hearing how Joe Blow ranked as a 72.5 per pff and how he just rambles stats. It was also lame thst on the mailbag pods, you could tell while recording was the first time he’d read the question a lot of the times and so his answers would be a bunch of “maybe it’ll be” instead of what should have been based on what he’s hearing. But yeah, I kind of agree with your thoughts. He’s a good moderator on the VQ pods and I think he knows his baseball stuff that I don’t care about. Outside of that, when he speaks on linebackers it’s worth paying attention to. Seems to be about it. Younger guy though and he’s learning. Good guy for sure.

I like Cain and we’ve messaged back and forth on a few things and I’ve told him the PFF episodes are terrible. You get nothing out of hearing how Joe Blow ranked as a 72.5 per pff and how he just rambles stats. It was also lame thst on the mailbag pods, you could tell while recording was the first time he’d read the question a lot of the times and so his answers would be a bunch of “maybe it’ll be” instead of what should have been based on what he’s hearing. But yeah, I kind of agree with your thoughts. He’s a good moderator on the VQ pods and I think he knows his baseball stuff that I don’t care about. Outside of that, when he speaks on linebackers it’s worth paying attention to. Seems to be about it. Younger guy though and he’s learning. Good guy for sure.
Cain is very much the young guy Hubbs hired to figure out all the fancy new technology stuff with podcasts and live streams and to steer the ship on those platforms.

VN Store

Back