Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Ok buddy rest assured you don’t know me personally and that I have been a Tennessee fan since 1982 and that’s a fact. Your making unproven assumptions on the internet. You see one viewpoint and one opinion and that’s yours and that’s probaly describes 90 percent of the posters on here. You can’t see both sides of the coin, very similar to the political parties.
I am sure you’re a vol fan but it’s always been like this here. Part of the VN charm

De La Cloobs

The Vol is strong in this one.
The French are an interesting read. How do you go from the dominance of the Napoleon years, to the white flag flying timidity of the world wars?

Culture change has to be the greatest argument. I've also heard that the Napoleonic wars killed off much of the strong bloodlines in France. Wars do have a tendency to remove the strongest and best men from nations.

Truly, a terrible thing.

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
The French are an interesting read. How do you go from the dominance of the Napoleon years, to the white flag flying timidity of the world wars?

Culture change has to be the greatest argument. I've also heard that the Napoleonic wars killed off much of the strong bloodlines in France. Wars do have a tendency to remove the strongest and best men from nations.

Truly, a terrible thing.
Explains the current generation here in America.....

VN Store