Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

WTNVol2

Anyone have any of the Volunteer Traditions polos? I think they are awesome but I’m trying to find out how they fit and what type of fabric they are? How suitable or comfortable would they be to play golf in? Thanks

BigSteve09

https://thevolunteerclub.com/memberships/
Ugly and very stupid situation playing out at OU. What a crock and a huge distraction.

Insiders are saying (with confidence) he took a kids Ipad during film, it had rap lyrics on it which he hooked up to the projector and started reading out loud. Apparently he said a slur and then immediately apologized. All the kids in the room didn't care and have supported him.
Our administration (above athletics) canned him.
This is from insiders and accurate sources.
Edit: Cale self reported the situation. The kids didn't and the insiders said multiple times the players supported him, especially those in the room at that moment.

TheMagnificantOne

Wealth/Success🤴🏿💰🧬....
When black people stop using the word, it will disappear….
So your theory is if black people stop using the word then it will magically disappear from lexicon 🤔

And it's their fault the word still exists 👀 and you have the authority over a demographic on what they can call each other...if they want...what privilege

jave36

So your theory is if black people stop using the word then it will magically disappear from lexicon 🤔

And it's their fault the word still exists 👀 and you have the authority over a demographic on what they can call each other...if they want...what privilege
I don't think I've ever seen anyone display so much poor logic and reasoning in such a short post.

SSVol

Orange Moon Rising

OP's comment is...really stupid.

But it's even dumber still that people are having careers wrecked over a word so causally and commonly used by some. The color of your skin shouldn't be defining the standard you are expected to live by.

peaygolf

The "Fly" is open.........Let's Go Peay!!!!
Cale Gundy resigned from the Sooners, saying he inadvertently read aloud "a word that I should never -- under any circumstance -- have uttered" off the screen of a player's iPad during a film session, head coach Brent Venables issued a new statement saying Gundy's statement didn't tell the entire story.

anything going to happen to the kid who actually had this on his ipad?

EDIT........Just saw it was a Rap song. My bad. But still.........

Last edited:

TheMagnificantOne

Wealth/Success🤴🏿💰🧬....
Cale Gundy resigned from the Sooners, saying he inadvertently read aloud "a word that I should never -- under any circumstance -- have uttered" off the screen of a player's iPad during a film session, head coach Brent Venables issued a new statement saying Gundy's statement didn't tell the entire story.

Nope

volbeast33

You can count on Carlos!

From what I read on here…. It was a rap song…. Surely…. Cale cant be dumb enough not to just skip over that word.

Last edited:

KptVFL

EDIT........Just saw it was a Rap song. My bad. But still.........

Agree.

Bet your post is about to get moved to off topic like mine did about this subject yesterday. SMH

VN Store