Recruiting forum off topic thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All VN needs is rexvol, MidFielder, Montrell Hardy, matts42012, Lord Vader, Sabanocchio, g8terh8ter_eric, Escape Goat, lylsmorr, MrBamSeydu, jmoore_21, MikeHamiltonFan, Kingston Vol, volunteerlane, ORANGE & WHITE, Ravenheart, SigNu_VolFan, KnoxVillain, etc. to show up & the recruiting forum will be partying like it's 2009.

Reactions: 6 people
No one is truly an insider on a message board. Kids change their minds recruiting is crazy. I take the legit free info and enjoy it.

Insiders are real but true Intel has a shelf life.

The difficult part is figuring who has the goods and who doesn't. It's one of the things that fascinates me about recruiting and message boards.

All VN needs is rexvol, MidFielder, Montrell Hardy, matts42012, Lord Vader, Sabanocchio, g8terh8ter_eric, Escape Goat, lylsmorr, MrBamSeydu, jmoore_21, MikeHamiltonFan, Kingston Vol, volunteerlane, ORANGE & WHITE, Ravenheart, SigNu_VolFan, KnoxVillain, etc. to show up & the recruiting forum will be partying like it's 2009.

Sup homie?

This post is 🔥

Reactions: 1 person
I've been on here for awhile so I mostly understand who is trusted and who isn't but I would love to see someone put together a poll to see who VN believes to be the most trusted insider and see the discussions on their hits and misses.

And everybody say - I remember way back when

Reactions: 2 people
Insiders are real but true Intel has a shelf life.

The difficult part is figuring who has the goods and who doesn't. It's one of the things that fascinates me about recruiting and message boards.

True true i just like the info. Im a football addict so i cant help myself. I just bought a ps3 to play ncaa football again for goodness sakes

I thought I read GFW worked at Trecs? OCI and skeeter return on the same day? GFW hands out towels and players and coaches jaw recruiting Info to him...

All a bit strange. I think OV is legit tho. I notice GFW agrees or posts similar stuff following OV posts or after paid sites drop nuggets of info.

However I love recruiting and this time of the year. All very exciting leading up to NSD. Regardless of validity of any of these characters I enjoy reading all the posts especially when going through cfb withdraws.

NSD could be fun this year!
OV, skeeter, Larry and GFW are solid. Plus Atlanta Vol seems like he's got some connections in the football world.

BurntInOrange and OCI are two you should take with a pinch of salt.

Do you know them personally? Or is this just a guess to jaw on someone else? If it's the latter, then go back into hiding. We have enough hate already in here.

There ya go sport. Way to help keep the mood light in here. :good!:

Do you know them personally? Or is this just a guess to jaw on someone else? If it's the latter, then go back into hiding. We have enough hate already in here.

A. It isn't a guess. Skeeter has been hit or miss and OCI has just been miss 95% of the time. It isn't anything personal against them, just what it is. I know you've been on here long enough to know this.

B. Suck it

Hey... What about me? :)

OrangeVenom is Vol royalty so if he says it, it's 100% grade A intel. Likewise with Vol34. Both are VFLs and every Vol fan has watched them.

GFW - whoever he is - has real access and you can take his to the bank, too. LWS generally has the pulse of the team. Never bet against LWS.

All info is perishable and has a shelf life. But if these guys say it, it's gold at that moment. But no one has a long term crystal ball.

Notorious seems to have some juice, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back