Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thoughts I have since we are treading into an area (racism) fraught with dangers from the words we use:

If you have to say you're not a racist before you write or say something, you probably are.

To deny white privilege exists is to be detached from reality.

You need to try to understand the context and effect of your words in the listener's mind, not yours. It's not the listener's fault if his life experiences give different meanings to words than what you intended. It is your responsibility as the speaker who is trying to communicate to understand the effect on the listener.

When you use terms like "animals" and "thugs" those are code words now. You may argue you didn't mean them that way but they are. It's like when you say a black person should be hung for something. Whites were never lynched in the South for something as innocuous as looking the wrong way at a white woman and lynching was used as tool of oppression of the black southern population since the rise of the KKK. So anytime you use that in a discussion involving a black person you are using a code word to the black listener.

Take a minute to think about what your words may mean to other people before you say them.

Oh, and if you say it's not your responsibility to do that when dealing with racial issues, you're a racist.
I meant exactly what I said. These lunatics are the racists.

After researching the video, the shop owner stabbed a kid on the skateboard that was on the sidewalk. Soni say that was street justice being served. He was not randomly singled out.
He was protecting his store. I wish he had had a gun instead of whatever it was he had...He would probably still be alive and those animals would be dead.

This is extremely accurate. I don’t blame Trump for these issues we are facing as a nation. And I try so hard to give him the benefit of the doubt but he keeps talking and tweeting like a bratty little child. He embarrasses me as an American and I voted for him in 2016.
I voted for him as well. He has done some good things. But I feel the same way there have been plenty of times where I'm just scratching my head going wtf

Their were white people acting like animals inn the 60’s and still today. Violence begets violence and progress goes backwards as hate fills hearts. Progress happened in 60’s especially as we saw the violence whites did to blacks and things changed. Now, violence on violence has created a wider divide. I don’t see non racist whites silent on Floyd but no one gets freedom to commit crimes regardless of what has made them angry regardless of the color of their skin. Advocating violence instead of punishing criminals which can include police officers makes you part of the problem.
Acting like an animal has nothing to do with skin color. It is about being a garbage human being...WBO can kiss my ass. I am not mincing my words.

Didn't appear he was saying that. He listed all the bad things that were happening. And saying despite a time of great strife, the POTUS is still acting like a child and being divisive. Guy needs to grow TF up, get off Twitter, and act like a president.

Was talking to my parents last night camping. Both voted for Trump and are now disgusted by him. My mom, a lifelong elementary school teacher, accurately perceived and his described him as a 5 year old bully.
My brother and I are solo Dem's in family. I can tell you, moderate Rep's, even my wife is not going to vote for him this time around.

The Ellsworth Toohey’s of the world always hate the Hank Reardens. But Hank don’t give a ****

At the risk of sounding like a know-it-all, even many supporters of PDT don't fully understand what has been happening. Enough. Know who the players are and what they want to accomplish.

The MSM are propagandists for the globalist left. They are literally owned by the globalist left. Even Fox is globalist.

PDT uses Twitter because it has been the most accessible method to reach the people directly with his messaging. The MSM would never provide a fair forum because of the reason I stated above. So when talking heads and others suggest he should quit, they want him to quit because they know he has been effective. That tells you what side they are on, along with what Twitter itself is doing lately. Hence, revocation of their "platform" special rights and designation as "publisher".

PDT is main street. The MSM and left are globalists. They are at complete odds with one another. Hence, loving or hating MAGA.

PDT also uses Twitter and his mouth as the bright shiny object for the MSM, opposing politicians, and globalists to chase after. TDS is a terminal disease. He can tell the truth, lie, use disinformation - whatever he chooses - to throw them off. They always bite. Meanwhile the plan to restore and improve America continues on as it has despite the stupid, seditionist, and treasonous actions of alphabet participants believed and supported by the media relating to Russia, Ukraine, COVID, Antifa, etc., etc., etc. Sorry NWO, it ain't working. Whatever you have cooked up next will fail as well.

Antifa being declared a terrorist org: it is being designated as international. No congressional approval required. They have the evidence. It is an international terrorist org committing domestic acts. That means many things the left are not going to like, which they already know. Follow the money, seize the money, arrest the money people, etc. - all across international borders. Some may decide to flee to non-treaty nations. Doesn't mean special ops will not find them at some point. All while their army of foot soldiers and lieutenants are rounded up by patriotic members of alphabet agencies, military and local law enforcement in our country. The intel they receive from those plea bargains and captured documents/electronics is going to be quite useful.

Anybody figured out why Mexico balked at PDT declaring the drug cartels as terrorists yet? Clue: it wasn't just the tariffs they were concerned about. So what did Mexico do in response? Sent thousands of Mexican troops to the border and stopped allowing the caravans of illegals to be trafficked in. Had PDT followed through, American military and special ops could have been sent in to eliminate the cartels and expose the political corruption to the Mexican people. Lesson: understand how international laws and counter-terrorism works.

Anybody figured out why the military and Navy in particular is basically blockading the Caribbean and south Atlantic with partner nations now? Where was China sending their fentanyl production to and who personally benefited? Who in America is in bed with the Chi-coms? You know, the people who unleashed a bioweapon to kill tens of thousands of Americans while doing the same thing with illicit drugs while infiltrating higher education and the minds of young people while infiltrating into industry to steal intellectual property for decades?

Turn off the TV talking heads and do some research. Al Gore's invention provides a treasure trove if you care enough to do the work. Or you can leave your brain at the door and blindly follow those who would destroy you in a heartbeat if it was to their benefit. My service to our country and fellow Americans has been completed for today.

At the risk of sounding like a know-it-all, even many supporters of PDT don't fully understand what has been happening. Enough. Know who the players are and what they want to accomplish.

The MSM are propagandists for the globalist left. They are literally owned by the globalist left. Even Fox is globalist.

PDT uses Twitter because it has been the most accessible method to reach the people directly with his messaging. The MSM would never provide a fair forum because of the reason I stated above. So when talking heads and others suggest he should quit, they want him to quit because they know he has been effective. That tells you what side they are on, along with what Twitter itself is doing lately. Hence, revocation of their "platform" special rights and designation as "publisher".

PDT is main street. The MSM and left are globalists. They are at complete odds with one another. Hence, loving or hating MAGA.

PDT also uses Twitter and his mouth as the bright shiny object for the MSM, opposing politicians, and globalists to chase after. TDS is a terminal disease. He can tell the truth, lie, use disinformation - whatever he chooses - to throw them off. They always bite. Meanwhile the plan to restore and improve America continues on as it has despite the stupid, seditionist, and treasonous actions of alphabet participants believed and supported by the media relating to Russia, Ukraine, COVID, Antifa, etc., etc., etc. Sorry NWO, it ain't working. Whatever you have cooked up next will fail as well.

Antifa being declared a terrorist org: it is being designated as international. No congressional approval required. They have the evidence. It is an international terrorist org committing domestic acts. That means many things the left are not going to like, which they already know. Follow the money, seize the money, arrest the money people, etc. - all across international borders. Some may decide to flee to non-treaty nations. Doesn't mean special ops will not find them at some point. All while their army of foot soldiers and lieutenants are rounded up by patriotic members of alphabet agencies, military and local law enforcement in our country. The intel they receive from those plea bargains and captured documents/electronics is going to be quite useful.

Anybody figured out why Mexico balked at PDT declaring the drug cartels as terrorists yet? Clue: it wasn't just the tariffs they were concerned about. So what did Mexico do in response? Sent thousands of Mexican troops to the border and stopped allowing the caravans of illegals to be trafficked in. Had PDT followed through, American military and special ops could have been sent in to eliminate the cartels and expose the political corruption to the Mexican people. Lesson: understand how international laws and counter-terrorism works.

Anybody figured out why the military and Navy in particular is basically blockading the Caribbean and south Atlantic with partner nations now? Where was China sending their fentanyl production to and who personally benefited? Who in America is in bed with the Chi-coms? You know, the people who unleashed a bioweapon to kill tens of thousands of Americans while doing the same thing with illicit drugs while infiltrating higher education and the minds of young people while infiltrating into industry to steal intellectual property for decades?

Turn off the TV talking heads and do some research. Al Gore's invention provides a treasure trove if you care enough to do the work. Or you can leave your brain at the door and blindly follow those who would destroy you in a heartbeat if it was to their benefit. My service to our country and fellow Americans has been completed for today.
Git Sum!

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Acting like an animal has nothing to do with skin color. It is about being a garbage human being...WBO can kiss my ass. I am not mincing my words.
I already forget who said they were not "missing words" the other day, but I was hoping that would become a VNism 🤣

JR Smith whooped this anarchist fool for trying to smash his window. And some people think the violent rioters are somehow standing in solidarity with BLM. @titansvolsfaninga see? They’re not for equality or police reform. Hijacked.

"Suspected member" based on what? Did someone ask him? Lots of assumptions going on with all these riots it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back