Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep....I am in favor of burning this entire thing down to see what the end result is. That's why donald was elected right, to shake things up? I say, let's commit 1000% to burning this b***h down and see what happens.
Now I see the problem. It's all about being outraged that Trump won the last election. Throwing tantrums because your preferred candidate lost is not appropriate behavior. If Biden wins the next election, I hope Republicans don't respond the same way. Politics are destroying this country as neither party cares about anything but power. It's really sad.

I'm more Malcolm than Martin. Violence works. Looting and rioting created this country, yes? When we speak, no one listens. The response is that we are complaining. When we marched we were dismissed as agitators. When we wrote letters, those letters were unread. The next logical step is violence. Sometimes people don't listen until you force them to listen.
What a complete load of crap.

I'm more Malcolm than Martin. Violence works. Looting and rioting created this country, yes? When we speak, no one listens. The response is that we are complaining. When we marched we were dismissed as agitators. When we wrote letters, those letters were unread. The next logical step is violence. Sometimes people don't listen until you force them to listen.

Advocating violence? Time to say goodbye.

This is stunningly ridiculous, my man. My 4-yr old has more tact.

How in the world did Mayor Cooper not see this coming and be prepared. They’ve looted Broadway and are now smashing windows at the Ryman.

@Freak - can you move all this trash talking about riots etc. to another forum? If I wanted to read the news about riots, I would be on CNN instead of Volnation.

Hmmmm....sounds like you got your way as a child if you threw a tantrum. You may learn the hard way that people don't listen at all when you use violence to make them listen. And the reality is violence is usually met with violence. In the end you may be left with nothing but death and destruction.

All that does is reinforce every prejudice a racist might have.

@titansvolsfaninga - You consider this acceptable behavior?

I saw a horrific video on gateway pundit
Dudes fed ex truck gets surrounded. Tandem trailer. Idiot gets in between the 2 trailers. Guy lays on horn and starts rollin in straight fear. Drags a guy for blocks with a guy running beside filming it all. Killed the guy. I’ve driven trucks. No way he could see him. Horrible

Now I see the problem. It's all about being outraged that Trump won the last election. Throwing tantrums because your preferred candidate lost is not appropriate behavior. If Biden wins the next election, I hope Republicans don't respond the same way. Politics are destroying this country as neither party cares about anything but power. It's really sad.
Has nothing to.do.with donald. Has a lot to do with the racism.in America. But you wouldn't understand. To you, it's simple because it does not affect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back