Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s borderline the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen on this site, and I’ve seen some weird $h!t(catbone, special ed)🤫
GBO!!

I completely agree ....

VzubA0v.gif

I’m 58 and almost 30 years beyond enrolled education but it does look better for a person if they use proper English. I’m not perfect but the effort should be there. Just trying to help you out. It also helps your credibility when you are attempting to debate someone in a fan forum.
I made the statement that I’m 55 and I don’t care. Proper English your kidding me...One I’m from the inner city and two I’m a friggin O/op. So if you don’t know what that means. It means that I’m a truck driver except I own my on outfit. Now if you want to be a guest at The Chippewa Resort on Round Lake in Squaw Lake,Mn...Then I’ll Give you all the hospitality and friendly service that a guest deserves. But proper English....lol...You can keep that down your way for your intellect elbow rubbers. Been there done that didn’t like it.! Your right your not perfect and I sure helllO ain’t. But the difference between you and me. I’m not here to correct or try and put someone down...I’m here to read and sometimes have a conversation with the same kind of people who share the same passion and love for the VOLS....Credibility...?!?! Also LOL. Debate...Also LOL. I always hated English so therefore I didn’t or do I care. But math and economics now that’s where I’m not only good at but it’s gotten me to where I’m at in my life. Oh by the way...Without even a high school diploma....Now if you and I were just hanging out. I could give you the three stooges or I could possibly be intimidating with certain knowledge. Maybe even some high society intellect if I wanted to but that’s not ever happening LOL again...But you know what....I’d want to be on the same level with you and not correct you or put you down. If you find my English grammar so unappealing. Please feel free to just skip over. I promise I want even know. 😎 VFL

I made the statement that I’m 55 and I don’t care. Proper English your kidding me...One I’m from the inner city and two I’m a friggin O/op. So if you don’t know what that means. It means that I’m a truck driver except I own my on outfit. Now if you want to be a guest at The Chippewa Resort on Round Lake in Squaw Lake,Mn...Then I’ll Give you all the hospitality and friendly service that a guest deserves. But proper English....lol...You can keep that down your way for your intellect elbow rubbers. Been there done that didn’t like it.! Your right your not perfect and I sure helllO ain’t. But the difference between you and me. I’m not here to correct or try and put someone down...I’m here to read and sometimes have a conversation with the same kind of people who share the same passion and love for the VOLS....Credibility...?!?! Also LOL. Debate...Also LOL. I always hated English so therefore I didn’t or do I care. But math and economics now that’s where I’m not only good at but it’s gotten me to where I’m at in my life. Oh by the way...Without even a high school diploma....Now if you and I were just hanging out. I could give you the three stooges or I could possibly be intimidating with certain knowledge. Maybe even some high society intellect if I wanted to but that’s not ever happening LOL again...But you know what....I’d want to be on the same level with you and not correct you or put you down. If you find my English grammar so unappealing. Please feel free to just skip over. I promise I want even know. 😎 VFL
Ok I take it back. I only read the 1st sentence and really am surprised at the book you posted and did not want to waste my time reading it. I apologize for hurting your feelings. My intentions were to help you recognize certain things. God bless ya!

Funny thing is that Abingdon makes all sorts of grammatical errors and doesnt have a clue.

Ok I take it back. I only read the 1st sentence and really am surprised at the book you posted and did not want to waste my time reading it. I apologize for hurting your feelings. My intentions were to help you recognize certain things. God bless ya!
Lol your a piece. You took your time to correct someone....lol... I’ll tell you this I have taken negative things out of my life. This is the secret to the beginning of success. You keep on thinking you hurt my feelings. Now that’s funny and I don’t give a dam who you are 😝😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back