Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends son sleeps like a damn baby during the day but doesn’t sleep at night worth a damn but when he does it’s super light and he wakes up at the drop of a penny..personally I thought it was just him and he didint have him a strict sleep schedule but I come in here and I’m proven wrong👀😭😂😂 ao any tips I can pass along to him to help him out on getting him to sleep at night and not during the day or lost cause?👀🤷🏽‍♂️

Routine. Same thing every night in the same order so they know what to expect. Bath, book, rock at the same time ever night is the only thing that worked for ours (now 3 and 5). Once off routine, they believe anything is possible

Last edited:
Saw report that number 1 reason for getting married later now is due to high student loan debt. Fraud system

The annual increase in tuition is the problem. I know states are clamping down on their budgets, and that can effect public schools. But, the tuition increases are out of control. I know we have some educators on here, and it's not a knock on you guys. But, I would love to see what schools are spending money on.

Paid mine off, they go and forgive these kids' loan now I'm gonna be super pissed.
My wife is still finishing up her doctorate degree in curriculum and instruction (English major). She only has to stay working in a public school system for 9 more years in the state of TN & they federal government will forgive 100% of her student loan debt. I think it’s pretty awesome if you ask me. I don’t agree with the fact that the country has to eat the cost, but they agreed to it.

Why do you want other people to suffer through it?

Join the National Guard and get your loans paid off. Don't make other people pay for the checks you wrote that you can't pay off.

Then tell the gubment to get the heck out of the secondary education loan biness and let the market drive how much a college education should cost.

My wife is still finishing up her doctorate degree in curriculum and instruction (English major). She only has to stay working in a public school system for 9 more years in the state of TN & they federal government will forgive 100% of her student loan debt. I think it’s pretty awesome if you ask me. I don’t agree with the fact that the country has to eat the cost, but they agreed to it.
Buy one less component of a component in a drone and improve education in the country.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
The annual increase in tuition is the problem. I know states are clamping down on their budgets, and that can effect public schools. But, the tuition increases are out of control. I know we have some educators on here, and it's not a knock on you guys. But, I would love to see what schools are spending money on.
Schools don’t actually get to utilize it. The system is broken. Those at the top distribute it where it doesn’t need to go and sit on the rest. They could legitimately bump the teacher’s salaries, which needs to happen like ASAP. They also could do improvement work with the school itself and/or improve their curriculum & class structure, but that ain’t happening either.

Everyone has a cross to carry, especially when you make a decision that is going to burden you. Suffer............self inflicted wounds......
Going to public colleges shouldn’t be something that sets you back in life. Problem is that state’s don’t have the money to fund them which is why tuition is so high. Fed gov will have to step in but with our hyper partisan system that will take years to work out IF it can even be done.

IMO if they’re going to make something free it should be healthcare. Way more important

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
why should others get off when i had to suffer through it?
Should we have not made vaccines so people could continue to suffer/die of polio? It’s only a “problem” in this country. Ever other first world country has free public colleges

Why do you want other people to suffer through it?

Who do you think pays for it? It doesn't magically disappear. The people who were responsible... saved, planned, and paid theirs off will end up paying twice because it's going to show up in your higher tax rates. How about look at the root cause of the problem... the myth that ALL kids should go to college no matter the **** degree they earn if they even graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back