Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? I figured it was much shorter and you just took a little extra..
That instance was when I got a month for being mean to a Rutgers fan. I ran with it until Freak emailed me. The gif got me a permanent ban that didn’t take...but gift horses and mouths and looking.

That instance was when I got a month for being mean to a Rutgers fan. I ran with it until Freak emailed me. The gif got me a permanent ban that didn’t take...but gift horses and mouths and looking.

Exchanged several emails about that gif, in comparison to some others that were floating around at the time.
Then, later when I got sick, you ended up making a serious donation to help save my life.

No idea if my emails helped but would love to think they did. Something about believing Karma works both ways, would be awesome.

@nicksjuzunk Nick! Need a cardio program stat. Have 2 months to get my run time back down. Recommendations?

Nick doesn't cardio bro.

Alternate days. Run for distance one day and then do short burst sprint runs the next. Add to your distance runs gradually. You will have to be the judge of how much farther you want to go for each run. Also take at least one day off per week to rest you muscles. Don't try to do too much at first or you will just be sore and not want to keep going.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Why everybody just asking @nicksjuzunk for free programming, that's his work yo. Pay the man or leave 'em be...dang

I mean I'm not out here asking @butchna to mop my tile floor for free, or clean up vomit outta my sink. When he leaves the Waffle House, he gets a break. Same should go for Nick as well.

My 7 month old has learned to sit up on his own and stand in his crib, also refuses to nap during the day. Fun stuff.

My friends son sleeps like a damn baby during the day but doesn’t sleep at night worth a damn but when he does it’s super light and he wakes up at the drop of a penny..personally I thought it was just him and he didint have him a strict sleep schedule but I come in here and I’m proven wrong👀😭😂😂 ao any tips I can pass along to him to help him out on getting him to sleep at night and not during the day or lost cause?👀🤷🏽‍♂️

Ready for him to be 25

My 7 month old has learned to sit up on his own and stand in his crib, also refuses to nap during the day. Fun stuff.

Think you’re tired now...wait til they’re mobile 😂😂😂...mine are 5 and 8 and I still haven’t recovered from the exhaustion...I basically navigate life in a constant daze

Reactions: Ron Swanson
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back