Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for reference... only seems fair to include the female chart for body fat.
View attachment 258113

Is it sexist to say I like the middle row? Wait, I know. I'll throw in a "it's all about personality". That makes it better, right?

FTR, I like a woman with sass. It makes life more interesting.

Um...I like everybody.

Group hug!

giphy.gif

Yeah, we have to love them if they're ours. But they make it hard.

Oh, despite all the joking around, I think most of the RF likes Catbone, you can see that above. (Which reminded me of an old post)

Who knows, maybe one day he'll even like us back 😏

20200202_060026.jpg

Not sure that's a fair statement. Based on my experiences here in TN, their power and influence has effectively been negated in last 10 years. A lot of that stems from outside influences, incl. Big Business.

Anyway, diff topic for a diff forum.

Teacher unions in KY not only looked the other way when Daddy Beshear was wrecking the education system and pension, but signed off on it. Now Bevin and Fletcher were idiots for sure, but the only time KEA ever called for walk outs, sick outs, etc has been when a republican was in the governor’s office. The only victory they keep tooting their own horn about is fighting for duty free lunch, and that was twenty years ago. KEA has played politics at the expense of the people they are paid to represent, that has been painfully obvious here and that’s the primary reason for the decline in enrollment.

Y'all are wrong about @Catbone.
He doesn't attack people who are positive or mock them for hoping. He is harmless.

Did Winnie the Pooh or Tigger have a problem with Eeyore? No. So why should any of us have a problem with him? Sometimes his over the top negative comments genuinely make me laugh in a shaking my head sorta way.

😂😂😂
Ok. I'll just do a quick keyword, "pumpers" should get a few. Even tho there's way worse.🤷‍♂️

20200202_093235.jpg
20200202_093314.jpg
20200202_093154.jpg
20200202_093120.jpg

Love you guys but it's like bizarro world in here.

Reactions: Catbone
Is it sexist to say I like the middle row? Wait, I know. I'll throw in a "it's all about personality". That makes it better, right?

FTR, I like a woman with ass. It makes life more interesting.

FYP, seriously though I agree with you. I like my women with a little crazy in them. Not into meek, timid chicks.

It's called sassafrass
Somewhat related, funny but surely to be moved to off topic, story... I preface this by saying my wife is 15 years younger than me and looks very young for her age..

Shortly after we were married (14yr ago, she's 29, I'm 44), the band I was in was doing a show and it came time to introduce the band. Lead singer runs thru errbody then gets to me. He says "and on lead guitar, xyz and that's his wife over there, Mrs. xyz. They met on to catch a predator, so they gave him a choice, marriage or prison." I looked at him like WTF...

Half the crowd laughed........ the other half didn't....

OK mods, do your thang....

Somewhat related, funny but surely to be moved to off topic, story... I preface this by saying my wife is 15 years younger than me and looks very young for her age..

Shortly after we were married (14yr ago, she's 29, I'm 44), the band I was in was doing a show and it came time to introduce the band. Lead singer runs thru errbody then gets to me. He says "and on lead guitar, xyz and that's his wife over there, Mrs. xyz. They met on to catch a predator, so they gave him a choice, marriage or prison." I looked at him like WTF...

Sorry, but I would have been one of the laughers

My wife has both.. Ass and Sass... 😁

God, I live that woman!

Same here for me...great butt and personality and is 35 but looks 25. She is happy that she finally doesn't have to struggle to keep her weight up into the 120-125 pound range.

Reactions: m1al

Lol, that's funny. I've been with my wife for 18 years and we are 2 years apart. She got pregnant with our first child at 25 and she would get the dirtiest looks when out in public.

She was still skinny but looked like she swallowed a watermelon. People looked at her like she was some unwed pregnant teenager.

Reactions: m1al
FYP, seriously though I agree with you. I like my women with a little crazy in them. Not into meek, timid chicks.

But, are you married to a crazy woman, one who is contentious and constantly challenging? Yeah, I thought not. "Meek, timid chicks" are preferable for marrying.

But, are you married to a crazy woman, one who is contentious and constantly challenging? Yeah, I thought not. "Meek, timid chicks" are preferable for marrying.

My wife has calmed down as we have gotten older. I said "a little crazy" not psycho. I've dated several psychos(2 Latinas and a half Iraqi/half Chinese).

My wife is pretty rational until someone F's with her family. Not the jealous type either unless it's warranted.

A woman who constantly challenges isn’t necessarily crazy, my guy.

There is crazy (plenty of crazy dudes as well). And then there are strong, challenging women. Those are the real keepers.

If my wife was meek and timid I’d be bored outta my damn mind.

Just to be clear, she WAS 29...14 years ago...not now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back