Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the catbone hate but don't agree with it. He's a Vol fan who's only known bvs and deals with it different than most. I'm one of the biggest sunshine pumpers on here but I've been there and had catbone moods before. I'm sure most have in the last decade. @Catbone has always been one of my favorite posters and I can't wait till he finally gets to experience good times like many of us have.

@Catbone and @Big Gucci Sosa aint trolls, just outspoken pessimists (each of a different flavor, but more in common than not) who are really damn annoying at the first hint of calamity.

We tolerate - i mean - love them despite their sinfulness.
Yeah, we have to love them if they're ours. But they make it hard.

@Catbone and @Big Gucci Sosa aint trolls, just outspoken pessimists (each of a different flavor, but more in common than not) who are really damn annoying at the first hint of calamity.

We tolerate - i mean - love them despite their sinfulness.
Never doubted Gucc Sauce’s fandom. Every now and then he lets it slip...as fans will do. Your other example has never cracked. LOLs at knee injuries and blood clots. Likes “he gones” MIA at every commit...big or small. But he’s like it 24/7/365 so he’s gotta be all Vol. Since he’s mentioned he’s rent free and I’m stalking so enjoy the righteous indignant response. 😴

I get the catbone hate but don't agree with it. He's a Vol fan who's only known bvs and deals with it different than most. I'm one of the biggest sunshine pumpers on here but I've been there and had catbone moods before. I'm sure most have in the last decade. @Catbone has always been one of my favorite posters and I can't wait till he finally gets to experience good times like many of us have.
1st - Kidding with the other post.

I'll say this once and move on: If I had never read FF catbone..
and never had to catch up, just to see him giving likes to actual trolls, I'd buy this.
But mostly seeing FF catbone.

I don't think he's a rival fan. But I disagree that seeing the Vols win would change him, I think he likes as-is CB. I've seen interviews with wrestlers where some say they love being "the heel". Love getting THAT reaction. ****Love pissing people off****

Not even saying that I dislike him, buy nah, winning won't bring the change you believe it will, *IMO*
I'm sure there's several that have seen the extremes that give me that opinion. But truly would "love to be wrong".

and never had to catch up, just to see him giving likes to actual trolls, I'd buy this.

I don't think he's a rival fan. But I disagree that seeing the Vols win would change him, I think he likes as-is CB. I've seen interviews with wrestlers where some say they love being "the heel". Love getting THAT reaction. ****Love pissing people off****

Not even saying that I dislike him, buy nah, winning won't bring the change you believe it will, *IMO*
I'm sure there's several that have seen the extremes that give me that opinion. But truly would "love to be wrong".
Yeah, I think you're right. Some people just enjoy taking joy away from others even if it means that's the only joy they ever get. When someone can't wait for a negative to be mentioned just so they can throw out what could possibly be the worst thing to happen because of it....like Kiffin bringing in the recruits QB so it's over for us..... If it happens on occasion that's one thing, but if it happens all the time then they just enjoy the reaction.

Yeah, I think you're right. Some people just enjoy taking joy away from others even if it means that's the only joy they ever get. When someone can't wait for a negative to be mentioned just so they can throw out what could possibly be the worst thing to happen because of it....like Kiffin bringing in the recruits QB so it's over for us..... If it happens on occasion that's one thing, but if it happens all the time then they just enjoy the reaction.
And the attention it gives the poster. Same with BGS as both are attention seekers.

I may be wrong but I think he's mentioned actual real life depression. Nothing to do with being a Vol fan. Just a person dealing with stuff I won't pretend to understand. I have no problem giving him ish or anyone else giving him the business. In fact I think he enjoys some of it. But I don't think he deserves as much as he gets and I disagree with yer assessment of him. Even though I understand why many feel that way. Just my 2 cents. Definitely not gonna spend any more time defending him though. Just wanted to give an opinion.

Reactions: Devo182
I may be wrong but I think he's mentioned actual real life depression. Nothing to do with being a Vol fan. Just a person dealing with stuff I won't pretend to understand. I have no problem giving him ish or anyone else giving him the business. In fact I think he enjoys some of it. But I don't think he deserves as much as he gets and I disagree with yer assessment of him. Even though I understand why many feel that way. Just my 2 cents. Definitely not gonna spend any more time defending him though. Just wanted to give an opinion.

Oh, no problem with yours either. The depression stuff doesn't bother me, tbh. (as in, woe unto us).
It's more the harsh stuff elswhere.
But he's capable of being funny as hell. And carrying on a good conversation, when he chooses to do so👍

Last edited:
Fa real. #TeamKittyCalcium

Reactions: Sleegro
Y'all are wrong about @Catbone. I don't feel like he is trying to take joy from others or wants people to be miserable. I just think he has a pessimistic outlook on life, is at peace with being that way and this is his outlet to let it show. Seems like that's just how he's wired and probably wishes he could be more positive.

He doesn't attack people who are positive or mock them for hoping. He is harmless.

Did Winnie the Pooh or Tigger have a problem with Eeyore? No. So why should any of us have a problem with him? Sometimes his over the top negative comments genuinely make me laugh in a shaking my head sorta way.

Did Winnie the Pooh or Tigger have a problem with Eeyore? No. So why should any of us have a problem with him? Sometimes his over the top negative comments genuinely make me laugh in a shaking my head sorta way.
I'm guessing you never saw the out takes and what they did to Eeyore of camera.. It was brutal.. Just brutal I tell ya....

Y'all are wrong about @Catbone. I don't feel like he is trying to take joy from others or wants people to be miserable. I just think he has a pessimistic outlook on life, is at peace with being that way and this is his outlet to let it show. Seems like that's just how he's wired and probably wishes he could be more positive.

He doesn't attack people who are positive or mock them for hoping. He is harmless.

thanks doc........now we know

Reactions: chargervol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back