Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had brains he would not be in an opposing teams website trolling.

I challenge you to read more than 10 of his posts.....he is definitely NOT a troll!

I don't agree with everything he says---and sometimes I think he enjoys twisting the knife on Vol fans....just a little too much....

But I really think that he is an intelligent poster and definitely has worthwhile contributions to the discussions on here.
I have learned from him and have a LOT of respect for him.

He just flat out makes more sense that most VOLS on this board.
(as demonstrated by the last 5 pages within this thread)

I would like to see if he stays around on here when we have beaten the Gators 4 out of 5 times....but that just hasn't happened.....

yet!

GO VOLS!

Last edited:
My dad was a tough SOB we used to do firewood and sell it by the truck load to earn a little extra cash..he was always getting cuts and would just super glue them and go on..once he cut his finger off with the chainsaw..put it on ice in our cooler and drove to the ER..while he was waiting he ate the sandwich he packed in the cooler lol
Kind of Old School my self, twenty seven years in the Coast Guard ya hove to man up. Lots of respect to your Dad.

Reactions: VolnJC
Your avi looks like something a 13 year old would use. lol

Because it's animation? Dragon Ball? Is everyone supposed to have the same likes and interests when they grow up? I mean I like half naked women, fully naked women, football, sports, and booze like any of y'all too but I just don't cut myself off from other things I enjoy either though. That's weak man, we live in a world where Marvel and Star Wars movies dominate cinema. A lot of 13 year old adults out there then I suppose. Entertainment is entertainment and makes the world a bit more fun to live in. God bless it.

Because it's animation? Dragon Ball? Is everyone supposed to have the same likes and interests when the grow up? I mean I like half naked women, fully naked women, football, sports, and booze like any of y'all too but I just don't cut myself off from other things I enjoy either though. That's weak man, we live in a world where Marvel and Star Wars movies dominate cinema. A lot of 13 year old adults out there then I suppose. Entertainment is entertainment and makes the world a bit more fun to live in. God bless it.

Dude I like naked women way more than you. Now change your avatar

Somewhere between snake balls, "I do like naked women" and the response to butchna's recruiting question, I let out a laugh loud enough to wake my wife.

And I don't even care, worth it.

You ruined your poor wife's dream about me. Bad husband of the year reward goes to you.

Someone tell me how it is possible for anyone in the world to know what the global temperatures were for the last 2000 years. This is science???

Go to one of the old caves with prehistoric paintings and read 59 degrees F. Today it read 69 degrees F. It would be interesting to see how far back tempertures have been recorded and how it was determined when they first started keeping records.

Someone tell me how it is possible for anyone in the world to know what the global temperatures were for the last 2000 years. This is science???

Scientist drill through ice and glaciers that have been around for that long and look at the elements that are found in then. Depending on how deep they drill depends on how long ago the ice was formed. Of course I don't know how they can say that temperature was the temperature of the entire globe. Someone else will have to answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back