Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsi >>>> Coke

4a47d3157dd5ef061763a3b030d7f760.jpg

Imagine them trying to cover JJ and Calloway. Imagine them against our speed on defense. Good luck

Yeah imagine them rolling over BYU just like we di..... oh wait.

They have plenty of speed and a bunch of future NFL players (probably more than we currently do). Just because a team doesn't play in the SEC, doesn't mean they aren't a really good team.

Yeah imagine them rolling over BYU just like we di..... oh wait.

They have plenty of speed and a bunch of future NFL players (probably more than we currently do). Just because a team doesn't play in the SEC, doesn't mean they aren't a really good team.
BYU was week 2, bud. And if JG plays like he did against Mizzou we would've rolled them easy even back then. In case you haven't noticed, this ain't week 2. We would beat them today. If you disagree I don't care. Go be a fan of Utah somewhere else.

BYU was week 2, bud. And if JG plays like he did against Mizzou we would've rolled them easy even back then. In case you haven't noticed, this ain't week 2. We would beat them today. If you disagree I don't care. Go be a fan of Utah somewhere else.

And if JG plays like he did vs Vandy?

Just because I don't see things through Orange colored glasses doesn't make me less of a fan. Just stop with that nonsense. Very good teams exist outside the SEC. It's ok to admit that. No one is going to take your Vol card away for admitting another team is better than TN. And it's something that probably 90% of the nation outside of TN agrees with.

Last edited:

Just because I don't see things through Orange colored glasses doesn't make me less of a fan. Just stop with that nonsense. Very good teams exist outside the SEC. It's ok to admit that. No one is going to take your Vol card away for admitting another team is better than TN. And it's something that probably 90% of the nation outside of TN agrees with.
Well, they’d be wrong like you. Have a nice day

And just because someone thinks that Tennessee is better than another team doesn't mean they have on their orange colored glasses or that they are afraid someone might take away their Vol card. What people outside of Tennessee think about the Volunteers isn't relevant to the debate either because they have not watched the team's progress. How good Utah actually is is questioned by many. The only way this would be solved is on the field. People can have a different opinion.

And just because someone thinks that Tennessee is better than another team doesn't mean they have on their orange colored glasses or that they are afraid someone might take away their Vol card. What people outside of Tennessee think about the Volunteers isn't relevant to the debate either because they have not watched the team's progress. How good Utah actually is is questioned by many. The only way this would be solved is on the field. People can have a different opinion.
Agree with 100% GBO!!!

Reactions: SweetasSoda

I'd be willing to bet neither you nor Bass have watched 1 quarter of a Utah game. Acting like we would easily beat Utah tomorrow is simply an uneducated statement.

And that's not to say I think we would get blown out either.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to bet neither you nor Bass have watched 1 quarter of a Utah game. Acting like we would easily beat Utah tomorrow is simply an uneducated statement.

And that's not to say I think we would get blown out either.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I have watched them and other teams in the PAC12. I watch mostly the SEC though. And IMO there is no comparison. You can have your opinion. Like I said the only way to have a fact is for them to play each other. I've also heard enough educated statements by people making predictions about games based on records over the last 30 something years to realize they're not educated at all...just guesses...or opinions.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have watched them and other teams in the PAC12. I watch mostly the SEC though. And IMO there is no comparison. You can have your opinion. Like I said the only way to have a fact is for them to play each other. I've also heard enough educated statements by people making predictions about games based on records over the last 30 something years to realize they're not educated at all...just guesses...or opinions.

Unless they actually play each other, we have no idea who is better. Any thing can happen on any given game day. I have no doubt good teams exist outside the SEC. I also have no doubt the strongest college football conference is the SEC.

And if you look at Utah's schedule, they've faced one ranked team this year, USC, which also happens to be their one loss. Right now, their resume is weak IMO because they play in a crap conference. Personally, I think Oklahoma has a better recipe with wins over Baylor and Oklahoma State, both top 25 programs atm. But Utah will have a chance to make their case this weekend against Oregon.

COULD we beat them? Sure, there's a chance. They would be heavily favored though, and for good reason. They're a better program than we currently are.
Played one ranked team this year and lost, all while playing in a crap conference. Not saying they're bad, but they certainly aren't proven. Come back to reality.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back