Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? I bet if 4 thugs car jack and kidnap you and your woman you'll wish you had a gun.

If you have already been kidnapped, what good is a gun going to do? Shouldn't a gun prevent you from being kidnapped? Perhaps you should worry about your own thought process, instead of what a high schooler said in an interview.

Reactions: RiseToTheTop
If you have already been kidnapped, what good is a gun going to do? Shouldn't a gun prevent you from being kidnapped? Perhaps you should worry about your own thought process, instead of what a high schooler said in an interview.

That what I'm saying. Maybe you have reading comprehension issues as well.

So what? I bet if 4 thugs car jack and kidnap you and your woman you'll wish you had a gun.
Hey, I have no interest in debating concealed carry, just noting that irony is ironic.

You know what, I will wade into this just a little after all. The entire philosophy behind concealed carry is about self-protection against crime, not about enabling someone to insult a large teenager to his face who wouldn't otherwise do so if he didn't carry a gun.

You know what, I will wade into this just a little after all. The entire philosophy behind concealed carry is about self-protection against crime, not about enabling someone to insult a large teenager to his face who wouldn't otherwise do so if he didn't carry a gun.
Don't feed the new FF troller. He wants an argument to make himself feel at home.

No politics.

But I'd do it without the gun too.

Once he was a signed, sealed, and delivered representative of the UT athletic program. That'd be a helluva tort.

No politics.

But I'd do it without the gun too.

Once he was a signed, sealed, and delivered representative of the UT athletic program. That'd be a helluva tort.

lol
You just ooze bravery.

But now I think I'll take Marcello's wise counsel and fade back into my usual lurking wiseass mode.

Update: After the Auburn visit, and the enjoyment that he had, it wasn’t even an hour after he got home that the Memphis trio reached out to him. Also, just earlier it was noted that they congratulated him on winning the state finalist award. It has been confirmed that the coaching staff will reach out to him sometime this week.
Ffs Eason was at the same mfn event. Damn, this ish is getting old real fast. @Freak can you please assign a different poster as OP for all of the threads OD has started in the RF?

Here's a thought...

If "the ish" is really getting that old perhaps you could just use the simple solution that Freak provided for VN members. That way the rest of us wouldn't have to read all the snarky comments.

My guess is most won't do that because they're really not that offended... but just prefer making negative comments to "get likes".

Capture.JPG

Here's a thought...

If "the ish" is really getting that old perhaps you could just use the simple solution that Freak provided for VN members. That way the rest of us wouldn't have to read all the snarky comments.

My guess is most won't do that because they're really not that offended... but just prefer making negative comments to "get likes".

View attachment 242438
Here’s a thought. If you ignore him then you can’t see PLAYER threads that he started. How bout getting back on the horse and white knight your azz up out here?

Here’s a thought. If you ignore him then you can’t see PLAYER threads that he started. How bout getting back on the horse and white knight your azz up out here?
His posts don't bother me.

You were the one complaining about them and asking Freak for help. I was just pointing out the feature that Freak has already provided that could address your frustrations... thought you would be grateful.

His posts don't bother me.

You were the one complaining about them and asking Freak for help. I was just pointing out the feature that Freak has already provided that could address your frustrations... thought you would be grateful.
Tell you what. You don’t like to see me complain. How about taking your a own advise and hit that button.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back