Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, gonna say what i say about all opponents. I hope we dick punch Bye first thing on Sat. Aint taking **** from them this year

Rocky Marciano, Rocky Marciano, every time we talk about boxing some white man gotta bring up Rocky Marciano...seriously, the real game changer for Henry T was when Tosh Lupoi and Bama parted ways. If Tosh was still at Bama, Henry T would have been there as well. Glad he isn't. He's played great and will only get better. Anyway, maybe Sewell's brother will get kicked off the team at Oregon and Kirby Smart will be hit by a meteor and we can get some Tosh leaving Bama style traction here.
Rocky Graziano

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Sure are issuing a lot of corrections recently.... When I’m wrong, I admit it, happens from time to time. Just not anything you think I’m wrong about though.

I’ll stop correcting you so you don’t have to make retractions. Point was made.

@ me next time...

Is two a lot? Lol

Yeah you were wrong about the Eason thing. It doesn't matter though. You don't have to admit it and we don't have to go through it again. In the future just know it's easier to admit it than to be bitter about it.

Is two a lot? Lol

Yeah you were wrong about the Eason thing. It doesn't matter though. You don't have to admit it and we don't have to go through it again. In the future just know it's easier to admit it than to be bitter about it.
Wasn’t wrong about Eason. I’ll say it again. We never stopped or slowed down recruiting him despite what you read on VQ or 247.

Reactions: chargervol
Wasn’t wrong about Eason. I’ll say it again. We never stopped or slowed down recruiting him despite what you read on VQ or 247.
Where is this coming from? I’m subscribed VQ and I read everything. They have said from the beginning that we wanted Eason bad. He’s been a priority from the beginning. It was French we weren’t sure was a take

Where is this coming from? I’m subscribed VQ and I read everything. They have said from the beginning that we wanted Eason bad. He’s been a priority from the beginning. It was French we weren’t sure was a take
Thats probably a question better suited for ole Ben..

Post #55
Post #63
Post #71

Eason thread.
Post 55 literally says their eyes are on Eason, but problem is he and French are a package deal: “Bryson Eason is up to 250 pounds but is totally healthy after playing much of his junior year with an ankle issue. Martavius French is now 6-3, 240 pounds. They pair are adamant they’re a packing deal (have played together since 6th grade, which rules out Tennessee, which wasn’t pushing much now anyways. They have maintained steady contact with David Johnson and Eason, the one UT has a bit more eyes on, did mention the idea of coming to camp with the Vols. Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Arkansas the likeliest destinations as of now.”

That was clearly the problem. The staff wanted Eason as is clear. Maybe they wanted to see more sure, but the only thing holding them back was the package deal and they weren’t sure French was a quality player. His senior film changed their mind and so they offered French too. But they would’ve taken Eason at any time

Post 55 literally says their eyes are on Eason, but problem is he and French are a package deal: “Bryson Eason is up to 250 pounds but is totally healthy after playing much of his junior year with an ankle issue. Martavius French is now 6-3, 240 pounds. They pair are adamant they’re a packing deal (have played together since 6th grade, which rules out Tennessee, which wasn’t pushing much now anyways. They have maintained steady contact with David Johnson and Eason, the one UT has a bit more eyes on, did mention the idea of coming to camp with the Vols. Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Arkansas the likeliest destinations as of now.”

That was clearly the problem. The staff wanted Eason as is clear. Maybe they wanted to see more sure, but the only thing holding them back was the package deal and they weren’t sure French was a quality player. His senior film changed their mind and so they offered French too. But they would’ve taken Eason at any time

It's not that clear in the early days. 55 and 71 each have a quote about them not pushing for him aggressively. Doesn't mean he wasn't a take. But I'd say it means either he was down on their board or they weren't sold on him. Post 63 suggests a reason why.

Slick knows what they said, he admitted as much. He says those guys were incorrect. So you might look into cancelling your sub Bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back