Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I thought it was overblown when we stayed downtown SF on honeymoon... until... we had to walk past a homeless guy *****ing in front of a restaurant window. Those poor people eating, they got a dinner and show they didn’t want.

Saw a businesswoman on the news the other day that is shutting down her store in downtown LA because she said her clients are staying away because she said it stinks so bad it is intolerable, not to mention a health risk.

Reactions: quadlee21
giphy.gif

Reactions: Glitch
Need rehab. Not a prison cell. They have a medical issue, not criminal.

And for sellers, prison is just a place to make business and gang connections. Great for the overall drug trade kingpins.

It's not quite as simple as this. Those that need help, I try to get them that help. But many of them have to go through it on more than one occasion, and that doesn't necessarily help either. There is also alot of using/dealing at the same time.

Most drug dealers would rather be dealing out of jail than in the jail. Some of the issue with the drug trade is the violence that comes with it.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Never been, but had a couple of their(?) beers at the free music thing at Bissel Park last month. Pretty good. Think the guy said they had about 26 beers on tap?
Sounds about right and they are always cycling new ones in, its a really cool cozy place with decent food next door they bring over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back