Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Musers is the best sports talk show in the country.
NZUbRCF.gif

Think he lives down Copperhead Road. Same as his daddy and his daddy before.
I heard he volunteered for the Army on his birthday...

Side note: my freshman year at UT i took an honors English lit course that focused on Appalachian lit. I did a paper on the “Copperhead Road,” discussing its analysis of Appalachian culture, etc. I thought it was the best thing I’ve ever written (I’m an attorney, so i write things all of the time) and far away the most fun.

I heard he volunteered for the Army on his birthday...

Side note: my freshman year at UT i took an honors English lit course that focused on Appalachian lit. I did a paper on the “Copperhead Road,” discussing its analysis of Appalachian culture, etc. I thought it was the best thing I’ve ever written (I’m an attorney, so i write things all of the time) and far away the most fun.
Feel free to share your full analysis either here or in the OT thread. Would enjoy reading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MobTownVol
Feel free to share you’re full analysis either here or in the OT thread. Would enjoy reading it.

Shoot Man, that was 9 years ago lol. I don’t know that i could recreate that. I do know that my professor thought my weakest analysis was drawing upon the Irish sound in the musical arrangement to state that this was a subtle nod to the fact that Appalachia was settled by Scots-Irish immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back