Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a doctor and not a captain. Just a fan who enjoys hanging with other fans. Try it sometime.
Get out. There are other threads to hang out with fans. All the chatter actually impacts how some of us is the forum, like notifications. I wish the mods would do more on this front especially when others are complaining.

Get out. There are other threads to hang out with fans. All the chatter actually impacts how some of us is the forum, like notifications. I wish the mods would do more on this front especially when others are complaining.

Get out? Nice.

There are SEVERAL factors that influence one's ability to produce Vitamin K dependent clotting factors (some are genetic conditions).
So I don't really know what you mean by stating that "...it was more about the myth ny drug companies statement."

Dietary intake of vitamin K is a significant concern and is only one factor that complicates warfarin therapy.

Hope you are doing very well and the docs are keeping you healthy.
Lol you don't want to hear my nightmares with docs. But I'm alive, can walk again, and can work part time at least thanks to one that would not give up. Warfarin and vitamin K are the least of my worries even though I have been told not to eat certain foods as well as it's okay as long as you're consistent.

Any of you guys play the nascar games?

not a nascar fan in the least but I fired up Nascar Heat Evolution on my kids Xbox 1 and its pretty fun. Doing the career mode and I cant qualify for ****. Always end up in 40th.

How do you hug the corners in turns. All the other cars are hugging them straight and in control but Im always wobbly and sliding up the track. I cant keep it in control and I lose speed/time.

Whats the secret?

not a nascar fan in the least but I fired up Nascar Heat Evolution on my kids Xbox 1 and its pretty fun. Doing the career mode and I cant qualify for ****. Always end up in 40th.

How do you hug the corners in turns. All the other cars are hugging them straight and in control but Im always wobbly and sliding up the track. I cant keep it in control and I lose speed/time.

Whats the secret?
Shake and bake.

Reactions: bignewt

Whats the secret?
Turning left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back